It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.
I am going to appear for exam day after tomorrow. I refer so many question and answers from the forum. but there are so many which i dint get the answers or i got double answer. so pls clarify the answers to me if u dont mind then also give me the explanation. Pls do it for me. I am in need. Thanks & Regards,
1. You are make a data conversion from legacy system to new one using Dataport but something occur thier is description filed contain 80 char and the new description filed can take 50 char only. You told our customer about this he told u its fine with first 50 char know what is true way to do this data conversion?
a) Change the new description filed properties to take 80 char
b) Write code in the table trigger to reed the first 50 char
c) Dataport will handle this situations u don’t need to do any thing
d) You need to write code in data port to handle these situations
e) Put the data in variable and then write code to read the first 50 char
2. When displaying subordinate records in a subform what control do you use?
a) You must use a Tablebox
b) You usually use a Tablebox
c) A picture box
d) A text box
3. IF Name <> xRec.Name THEN
Substitute the error message:
a) Name is not present in record
b) Don't changed
c) Don't delete
4. Import Dataport. From the first record you can extract all data that you need, following data too (for these you don't care about them). What do you do to skip all records except the first one?
a) CurrentReport.skip (in onbeforeimportrecord)
b) CurrentReport.skip (in onafterimportrecord)
c) Init (in onbeforeimportrecord)
d) Init (in onafterimportrecord)
5. In a subform, what can you insert in it?
a) Tab menu
6. If you set the SourceExpression of a textbox to a BigText variable, what will be the result?
b) Text will be truncated
7. Report with Customer and Cust.Ledger entry as dataitems and Cust.Ledger entry indented under customer. Which of time following would be easiest way to filter both tables to the same date range
a) Use SETRANGE OnPreReport
b) Add DateFilter to the ReqFilterFields property of the customer dataitem and link the posting date field of the Cust.Ledger entry dataitem to the Date filter field of the customer table using the DataItemLink property
c) Add DateFilter to the ReqFilterFields property of the customer dataitem and, use the set SETFILTER cmd to Filter the posting date field Cust.Led.Entry
d) Use SETFILTER OnPreDataItem
8. You need to open form to get information from input of the user.What code?
b) Create variable type form and code: VAR.RUN
c) Create variable type form and code: VAR.RUNMODAL
9. In a function with a record as parameter. Can we know witch filters have been applies?
b) Yes, the records contain all the information about the filter applied
c) Yes, the filters applied to a record are stored in a system variable
10. Look the following code in a post batch routine:
SETRANGE("Journal Template Name",'GENERAL');
SETRANGE("Journal Batch Name",'IMPORT');
IF FIND('+') THEN
NextLineNo := "Line No." + 10000
NextLineNo := 10000;
If we post a journal of 20 lines. How many times the line “NextLineNo := "Line No." + 10000” will be executed ?
11. How to implement optimistic concurrency (I don’t remember the server type) ?
a) Set a maximum of filters. The server will lock the table (implicit) during the update
b) Set a maximum of filters and explicitly call the LOCKTABLE
12. If a customer wants to be able to change the sorting order of a report without the intervention of a Navision developer, what do you do?
a) Fill the ReqFilterHeading
b) Leave the ReqFilterHeading blank
c) Fill the property
d) Leave the property blank?
f) Leave DataItemTableView blank
13. In a form create with the form wizard. Witch code is automatically generated?
a) Validate(“No.”) in OnAfterGetRecord <=
b) SETRANGE(“No.”) in OnAfterGetRecord
c) FORM.Save() in OnDeleteRecord()
d) In OnNewRecord
14. Look the following code:
VarRecord.field1 := ‘xyz’;
When the change is submitted ?
a) A submit is implicitly called after the modify
b) When leaving the trigger
c) Modify submit the transaction
15. You are designing a report that is going to be run while other users are inserting records into the same transaction tables, using version based Navision server what do you need to do t the report to make sure that the data reported will be a consistent snapshot of the data those transactions
a) You don't need to anything
b) You will need to set the transaction type property to SnapShot
c) You will need to set the transaction type property to Browse
d) There is nothing you can do. User will just have to tell all the others
16. Which of the following is true regarding to Automation Sever?
a) C/Side can receive events from components with the Automation events=yes
b) C/Side cannot receive events from outside components
c) C/Side can only receive Com+ components
d) C/Side can receive events from components with the WithEvents=yes
17Which is not true?
a) Local CodeUnits can only be run from other CodeUnits
b) CodeUnits can be run from other CodeUnits
c) CodeUnits can be run from other objects
d) Other object can be run from CodeUnits
\:D/ just finished my exam (2nd try) and passed - \:D/
One question I got was interesting:
What is the maximum number of objects in a menu suite per database ?
Couldn t find it anywhere in the MS DEV 2 4.0 Course Materials, would be interesting to know.
Good luck to everyone who goes for it ! :P \:D/
Luc Van Dyck wrote:
Great trick to spread the real exam questions! But I'm afread it's not legal [-X