So on this NAV 2018 build 19394, I have this weird problem, that enables me to schedule tasks but they never seem to actually run.
This is was I observe when I schedule a task and try to run it:
* Create a simple codeunit that does not do anything but a SLEEP command
* Schedule the codeunit to run every 5 minutes, every day
* Set the task to ready
* In a second or two, to the "Planned" field is set to "Yes"
* A record is created in the
* Then planned to goes no and nothing actually happened
* No Log Entries have been created to actually confirm it ran
* Server configuration have been setup to run tasks
* Authentication is set to Windows
* No entries related to this in event viewer
The task scheduler used to run without any issues before the IT hosting had to complete restore everything due to a system crash.