Gap between header and detail

I have a gap between the header and the detail that I whant to delete, but i don't know how. Can anybody please hell me?
q7qiys59y1xb.png

Answers

• MCCMCC Member Posts: 10
    This is a report of Dynamics Nav 2017
  • XwiochXwioch Member Posts: 24
    Hi MCC, maybe you have a textbox with CanGrow property set to true that expands and makes the gap?
    Obviously you don't have any blank spaces/lines between header and details, right?
    As you can see on the picture the yellow line is the end of the header, but at desig I don't have any space between the fields and the detail. I verify and i don't have any cangrow proprety set to true.

aq0e6feyw3ju.png
    zntcuakz8fs1.png
    edited 2020-08-20
    What are these lines?

pk0dv0evpo6v.png

I think they are the problem. They are in group? Maybe showing details data? CanGrow property there?

EDIT: Can I suggest your to color lines and header? Try to put different background color for each element so you can understand which one is bigger than expected.
    thanks Xwioch for your answers.
    I delete all lines and boxes but tge gap continues :(
    ahvt27nyrj3u.png
    jn6k3pf9ot2a.png
    There are maybe overlapped rectangles? Somtimes they can generate this kind of issue.

Can you try to send the object? I wish to check it. Just looking screenshot is a bit hard to understand the problem. Is much better run it.
  • nav_studentnav_student Member Posts: 175
    A simple trick that you could try is:
    • Save the report with a different ID
    • Apply different colors or texts to the blank cells. Preview the report and identify which one is causing the extra space.

Thanks for your answers.
    Xwioch where can i send the report? I can´t attach here.

I tried to put colors everywhear and I don't see the problem.

Where do you want. Google Drive, Dropbox.. I don't know if you have one of this, and then share the link. I don't know why mibuso block attachments. And if you can as fob please, so at least I can import it whithout problems.
    Hi MCC,
    I imported your report in my environment but it seems to not be the same.. I mean, I miss the textbox of the electronic invoice e-mail in the layout.
    This is what I have:
    7b3w4g8nw3p9.png

And as you can see I don't have any gap but I didn't touch anything.
    perhaps I send the wrong link
    https://www.dropbox.com/t/bVOxAb6JabMdqPqY
    Someone have any sugestions to resolve my problem? Thanks
  • lubostlubost Member Posts: 611
    Did you apply nav_student recommendation about coloring parts to find which part do the gap? What was the result?
    Yes. It's possible to see on the pictiure that some how there's a mrginafter the fields on the header. I don't know how to take it of.

q239e4rps28y.png
    wf9rjdjz47om.png