Job queue - time

KTA8KTA8 Member Posts: 388
I've a job that has to be done almost everyday but the problem is when it's done the next schedule avance 1 hour. I've red that if I change the timezone in the instance that could be solve but it gives me an error.

Answers

• foo_barfoo_bar Member Posts: 91
    you are correct, set the default time zone on the service tier to 'server time zone' ( you can actually type in server time zone.. ), use the nav administation tool
  • KTA8KTA8 Member Posts: 388
    foo_bar wrote: »
    you are correct, set the default time zone on the service tier to 'server time zone' ( you can actually type in server time zone.. ), use the nav administation tool

If I insert UTC+1 or +1 in Services Default Time Zone; an error it's arise.
    what happens when you enter the text 'Server Time Zone' , if you enter this, it should use the time zone configured on your server..
    what happens when you enter the text 'Server Time Zone' , if you enter this, it should use the time zone configured on your server..

What value should I have to enter?
    the following text: Server Time Zone
    the following text: Server Time Zone

That's the one I already have but the next iteration adds one hour.
    is the job queue scheduled by a NAS instance?

is the job queue scheduled by a NAS instance?

Yes
    and you are setting the time zone on that instance?

I also had the same problem as you some weeks ago, and i've set the time zone on my NAS instance and it was solved..
    and you are setting the time zone on that instance?

I also had the same problem as you some weeks ago, and i've set the time zone on my NAS instance and it was solved..

I can change it to servertimezone but my problem still being the same. The time still goes forward one hour.

The server is in UTC but my local and work it's UTC+1.
    I've also tried Romance (that the name of our GMT+1) and I'm still have the same problem.
    I'm still with this. I've two instance one with utc and another with romance. I have created a new queue category to that new instance and a new job to the new category. But when I check it, I see that the one which perform that, isn't the one I wanted. Maybe a bug or something?