Job queue - time

KTA8KTA8 Posts: 254Member
I've a job that has to be done almost everyday but the problem is when it's done the next schedule avance 1 hour. I've red that if I change the timezone in the instance that could be solve but it gives me an error.

Answers

  • foo_barfoo_bar Posts: 51Member
    you are correct, set the default time zone on the service tier to 'server time zone' ( you can actually type in server time zone.. ), use the nav administation tool
  • KTA8KTA8 Posts: 254Member
    foo_bar wrote: »
    you are correct, set the default time zone on the service tier to 'server time zone' ( you can actually type in server time zone.. ), use the nav administation tool

    If I insert UTC+1 or +1 in Services Default Time Zone; an error it's arise.
  • foo_barfoo_bar Posts: 51Member
    what happens when you enter the text 'Server Time Zone' , if you enter this, it should use the time zone configured on your server..
  • KTA8KTA8 Posts: 254Member
    foo_bar wrote: »
    what happens when you enter the text 'Server Time Zone' , if you enter this, it should use the time zone configured on your server..

    What value should I have to enter?
  • foo_barfoo_bar Posts: 51Member
    the following text: Server Time Zone
  • KTA8KTA8 Posts: 254Member
    foo_bar wrote: »
    the following text: Server Time Zone

    That's the one I already have but the next iteration adds one hour.
  • foo_barfoo_bar Posts: 51Member
    is the job queue scheduled by a NAS instance?

  • KTA8KTA8 Posts: 254Member
    foo_bar wrote: »
    is the job queue scheduled by a NAS instance?

    Yes
  • foo_barfoo_bar Posts: 51Member
    and you are setting the time zone on that instance?

    I also had the same problem as you some weeks ago, and i've set the time zone on my NAS instance and it was solved..
  • KTA8KTA8 Posts: 254Member
    foo_bar wrote: »
    and you are setting the time zone on that instance?

    I also had the same problem as you some weeks ago, and i've set the time zone on my NAS instance and it was solved..

    I can change it to servertimezone but my problem still being the same. The time still goes forward one hour.

    The server is in UTC but my local and work it's UTC+1.
  • KTA8KTA8 Posts: 254Member
    I've also tried Romance (that the name of our GMT+1) and I'm still have the same problem.
  • KTA8KTA8 Posts: 254Member
    I'm still with this. I've two instance one with utc and another with romance. I have created a new queue category to that new instance and a new job to the new category. But when I check it, I see that the one which perform that, isn't the one I wanted. Maybe a bug or something?
Sign In or Register to comment.