Installing client in a remote laptop

AitorEGAitorEG Member Posts: 342
edited 2019-01-17 in NAV Three Tier
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to connect a windows client to a remote server, and I'm finding issues. It's my frist time I'm not using clickOnce, so any help will be really appreciated.
The instance in the server is configured like this:
le1t5pnwnzoj.png

The publi IP for the server is XX.XX.XX.XX

I'm trying to connect from the vlient to this direction:
XX.XX.XX.XX:7046/DynamicsNAV110

And I see this error:

z2co0mf96n68.png

"Cannot find any server in "net.tcp://......" The URL is incorrect or the server os not available actually"

Am I trying correctly? Have I forgot any configuration?

Thnak you very much

Answers

• KTA8KTA8 Member Posts: 388
    Is the outside port redirected to that internal port?
  • AitorEGAitorEG Member Posts: 342
    I think that it's correctly redirected, but I must talk with the system provider of our customer about this issue, because the problem cause seems to be that
    A small update about this issue.
    I've just realized of one thing that it's really driving me crazy. I've noticed that when I introduce a correct NAV user/password, it is validating against the server, because I can see it in the server's event viewer. But the connection can't be established. In the other hand, if I introduce an invalid user/password, I get the invalid user error.

So, it seems that I'm reaching correctly the server, but the client isn't abble to open a connection... Really strange
    AitorEG wrote: »
    I've just realized of one thing that it's really driving me crazy. I've noticed that when I introduce a correct NAV user/password, it is validating against the server, because I can see it in the server's event viewer. But the connection can't be established. In the other hand, if I introduce an invalid user/password, I get the invalid user error.

So, it seems that I'm reaching correctly the server, but the client isn't abble to open a connection... Really strange

Are you using a AD to validate user?
    KTA8 wrote: »
    AitorEG wrote: »

Are you using a AD to validate user?

I am using NasvUserPassword credentials...
    Have you tried to turn firewall or antivirus off?
    yes.. I've just follow this link:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics-nav/troubleshooting--sql-server-connection-problems

I'm waiting the OK to restart the service into the customer's server, see what happens....
    Still not working, it's driving me mad...
    How can be that the user is being validated by the server, but the connection cannot be openned?