Options

Unable to connect Business Central on Premises from AL - Upgraded DB from 2015 to Business Central

manikandanmanikandan Member Posts: 160
Hi ,
I cannot able to connect Business Central on Premises from AL using Upgraded DB from 2015
Please help !!
Note:
But Normal Default Cronus DB I can able to connect Business Central on Premises from AL.

issue with image
Regards,ynycuhxe290o.jpg

Muthu

Answers

• Options
    SanderDkSanderDk Member Posts: 497
    Have you used Cmdlet Sync-NAVTenent?

When it is a upgrade database you need to publish symbole file have you done this?:
    Task 17: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics-nav/upgrading-the-data
    For help, do not use PM, use forum instead, perhaps other people have the same question, or better answers.
  • Options
    vanthanhvanthanh Member Posts: 23
    1. platform should be

"platform": "12.0.0.0",
    "application": "12.0.0.0",

2. You should be open port 7049, and set enbale "Enable Developer Service Endpoint"

Try it, I hope it is helpful for you. 38axk62dnk1z.png
  • Options
    vanthanh wrote: »
    1. platform should be

2. You should be open port 7049, and set enbale "Enable Developer Service Endpoint"

Hi Vanthanh,

I checked port number and Enable Developer Service Endpoint also .but still same issue

and regarding point No1 it should be 13 since it is BC
    hlf0c2y219pu.jpg
  • Options
    vanthanhvanthanh Member Posts: 23
    manikandan wrote: »
    vanthanh wrote: »
    1. platform should be

Hi Vanthanh,

I checked port number and Enable Developer Service Endpoint also .but still same issue

and regarding point No1 it should be 13 since it is BC
    hlf0c2y219pu.jpg

Hi manikandan,

"platform": "13.0.0.0",
    "application": "13.0.0.0", is correct.

In my case I set platform with version "12.0.0.0", it is still work.

In your case, I think you should check property "authentication" in file "launch.json".
    + "authentication" is "Windows", or "authentication": "UserPassword".

If "authentication" is "Windows", you should make sure table [User] is empty.

If table [User] is not empty, you should check your Windows user is exist in this table or not.

I hope it can sole your problem.
  • Options
    SanderDk wrote: »
    Have you used Cmdlet Sync-NAVTenent?

When it is a upgrade database you need to publish symbole file have you done this?:
    Task 17: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics-nav/upgrading-the-data

Hi yes you are right i forgot to publish symbols so i have done this also as per Microsoft advice and now i can able to download symbols sfr9n5dq461ub.jpg
    uccessfully .But now new issue coming like
    Cannot able to Publish extensions from Migrated DB from 2015 to Business Central on Premises CU01
    Can you please guide me !

Error message attached for your reference !!
    Sorry for late response
  • Options
    You picture is not a worry, you cannot open a app file with VS code (you can it a zip program)
    How are you getting "Cannot able to Publish extensions from Migrated DB from 2015 to Business Central on Premises CU01"?
    For help, do not use PM, use forum instead, perhaps other people have the same question, or better answers.
  • Options
    You picture is not a worry, you cannot open a app file with VS code (you can it a zip program)
    How are you getting "Cannot able to Publish extensions from Migrated DB from 2015 to Business Central on Premises CU01"?

I am trying to publish Demo Project like Hello World from Customer list
    omr1bsymdp2g.jpg
    By right pressing F5 Key should be Publish but in my case not happening
    Note:
    but initially i have installed First Version of BC on Premises (RTMVersion) and on that i was able to publish and can do the customization also using extension but now i have uninstalled and installed for CU01 and now cannot able to publish !!Can you please help me !!!
  • Options
    edited 2018-12-08
    If you run VS code version 1.29.x try press F6 instead of F5 and look in the output Window
  • Options
    edited 2018-12-09
    If you run VS code version 1.29.x try press F6 instead of F5 and look in the output Window
    Yes perfect solution .there was 2 problems
    1.NetFx40_LegacySecurityPolicy must set as false
    2.Web Client Base URL is missing so i have given .

Issue has been resolved.

Thanks Sander