Running Dynamics NAV on AzureDate:
Thursday, 27 september 2012Time:
11:30 - 13:00Level:
300 - AdvancedSpeakers:
Christian Heide Damm, Jens Møller-Pedersen, Stefan OmdahlSession description:
With Dynamics NAV 2013 partners will have the opportunity to host Dynamics NAV on Azure. Hosting a service on Azure is different from implementing and supporting an on-premise solution and requires the partner to learn about new authentication methods, monitoring capabilities and administration tools. This session is mainly about the changes we have made to the product to enable the cloud scenario, but it will also cover how we see partners maintaining and updating a hosted NAV solution.
Topics will include:
Use this thread to post your questions, comments or things you would like to see in this session at the conference.
- First time deployment of your Dynamics NAV solution on Azure
- Setting up authentication using ACS
- Administration and monitoring of the Dynamics NAV Service
- Automating the update of Dynamics NAV clients
- Updating the Dynamics NAV service with platform and application hotfixes