Options

What CU must I Edit for Add USERID to Transfer Tables ?

elToritoelTorito Member Posts: 191
Hi,

I Have added New Field in Tables:
5740 Transfer Header
5744 Transfer Shipment Header
5746 Transfer Receipt Header

When User Create an Transfer it will be saved at ONInsert Trigger.

But where must i insert/edit Code so that when a user makes Shipment that his USERID will saved in Table 5744 and when he takes the Receipt.

I have tried in Tables 5744 and 5746 in the OnInsert Trigger , but it does not save the User ID

Now i think perhaps it is not possible make it so and i must modify any codeunit where the Header is Trasfered to the Table 5744 or 5746.

Hmmm.

Thanks.
(Oo)=*=(oO)

Comments

• Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    My guess is that you need to modify codeunit 5704 "TransferOrder-Post Shipment" & 5705 "TransferOrder-Post Receipt" for this.

eg. In codeunit 5704 you find this code:
    // Insert shipment header
      PostedWhseShptHeader.LOCKTABLE;
      TransShptHeader.LOCKTABLE;

TransShptHeader.INIT;
      TransShptHeader."Transfer-from Code" := "Transfer-from Code";
      TransShptHeader."Transfer-from Name" := "Transfer-from Name";

Here you could add your new fields.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    My guess is that you need to modify codeunit 5704 "TransferOrder-Post Shipment" & 5705 "TransferOrder-Post Receipt" for this.
    eg. In codeunit 5704 you find this code:
    Here you could add your new fields.

Yes in that CU i hav tried insert my code :
    TransShptHeader."IDM" := USERID;

but ...

if it says me that i have no Rights to Table "Item Entry Relation" is impossible save it new Info like Userid?

:-k
    (Oo)=*=(oO)
  • Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    That's because the Permissions-property of that codeunit contains "TableData Item Entry Relation=i". This codeunit can therefore only be changed using a license file that contains the "Solution Developer" or "Application Builder" granules.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    We have the Granule 7,200 Application Builder

I have tried now remove the:

TableData Item Entry Relation=i

then i can save the Codeunit with Changes, but after do this i cannot set the new Permissions , then it say me that i have no rights :P

I must not understand this :(
    (Oo)=*=(oO)
  • Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    You can change this only if you have FULL access to the referred table in your licence. Commonly NSC license (solution developer)... You have no full access with Application builder (this is the difference between those two granules)... Appl. builder have only indirect access...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.