Options

Form Transformation '; should come here'

AntHillMobAntHillMob Member Posts: 79
edited 2008-12-22 in NAV Three Tier
When trying to transform some forms to pages I ham getting a '; should come here' error which doesn't actually give any hint where 'here' actually is. [-X I've gone through all the code on the form and the transformed pages.xml in notepad and can't see any likley suspects. Does anyone have any ideas on how to track this error down?

Answers

• Options
    ShedmanShedman Member Posts: 194
    If you haven't done so already, you could try a text-export of the form to see if you maybe missed some code.
  • Options
    freddy.dkfreddy.dk Member, Microsoft Employee Posts: 360
    You ran into a bug in the transformation tool.

It generates a pages.xml file containing a line like this:
    Text002@1002 : TextConst 'ENU=Do you accept the End User License Agreement?;ESM=¿Desea aceptar el contrato de licencia para el usuario final?;FRC=Acceptez-vous le contrat de licence d'utilisation?;ENC=Do you accept the End User License Agreement?';

If you replace ' with '' in the french text (d'utilisation -> d''utilisation) then you can import pages.xml.

We are working on a hotfix for the transformationtool to fix this issue.

The issue stems from a label on your form having this text. Labels doesn't exist in RTC, so they become variables and captions on fields are set to the value of this variable.
    Freddy Kristiansen
    Group Program Manager, Client
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    http://blogs.msdn.com/freddyk

The information in this post is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. This post does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion.
  • Options
    AntHillMobAntHillMob Member Posts: 79
    Freddy,

Many thanks for the response. You were absolutely right I had used a single quote mark on one of label captions on the form. If I change it the form trasnforms fine.