Options

Navision AdvancedImage.Net v1.1

2»

Comments

• Options
    lukki16lukki16 Member Posts: 1
    Hello everybody,

if its OK for the author (?), it would be great if anyone could send me the forms in a different ID range (for example 50050-50052). Our licence doesn't allow to run IDs in the range of 80002-800004.

I'm looking forward to use the tool!

Thanks in advance,
    \:D/
  • Options
    ty0699ty0699 Member Posts: 2
    Hello:
    Me too. if its OK for the author,it would be great if anyone could send me the forms in a different ID range (for example 50000-50099). Our licence doesn't allow to run IDs in the range of 80002-800004.

Thank you
  • Options
    rixrixrixrix Member Posts: 121
    Hi, I registered DLL, Automation server is available, everything 's compiled ... (NAV 5)
    But when I run the form, I get this: Cannot create AdvancedImage component

It is invoked by: CREATE(AdvancedImage)

Can u please help mi with that?

thank you
  • Options
    navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
    Dear all,
    The Form AdvancedImage demonstration works good but it's not compiled. --- Strange :shock:
    I have registered the 'NavAdvancedImage' successfully but can not find the same in Automation Server List or Custome Control List. --- Strange :shock:

Can somebody help me to find the dll in Nav ?

Thanks
    Now or Never
  • Options
    mlaforsmlafors Member Posts: 18
    Hi All,

How can I automatically activate the subform onAfterGetRecord, this is not working.

Second: after the subform is activated and the Image is loaded, I would like to activate the mainform again.

This would make me able to scroll through the Item card records and have the image shown for each record. The activation should jump from mainform to subform and back on each record.

Can anybody help me with this one or is it just not possible?

Thanks,
    Marco
  • Options
    rungisrungis Member Posts: 10
    I have been using AdvancedImage 1.1 and it works fine.

Now I have a problem, I have a TIF file with more than one page.
    Is it possible to show page 2 etc in the viewer?
  • Options
    Baptiste2Baptiste2 Member Posts: 6
    Hi,

I displayed 4 images and I allowed the user to change the picture dynamically. On loading evrything works fine, but when I change an image's path it allways modify the last AdvancedImage loaded. And if I update the size of the form there is also aonly the last one that is update.

Any idear to handel it ? Or may be it is just not supported ?