Problem with Drill down

I have a field in a table that sum another (I put the calcformula in the property of calcformula of the field). Then I show in a form.

In my database it works, but in the database of the customer not. The objects are the same in bouth case (form with same filter, same calcformula...etc)

In my database.
q4lz2ouq0dqc.png
9gyev1mo7337.png

Customer
r4t6tmsup5gp.png
3wza1mzk6yty.png

In customer when you click on drill down of this field, you can see the values but, drill down field is still zero ( 0 ).
I repeat, the objects of two databases are THE SAME.

Thanks.

Answers

• krikikriki Posts: 8,265Member, Moderator
    If you are using a version before NAV5SP1 on SQL, it might be that the SIFT-data is corrupt. (SIFT-data is updated through SQL-triggers on the table).
    Export the object. Then remove the SIFT key that is used (or all if you don't know). And then import the object again.
    If I remember correctly, the problem might popup if you run a script that deletes the 0-value records in the SIFT-table.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    Use the SEARCH,Luke! || No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title! || Read Forum Rules before making a posting
    NAV TechDays 2017: 16 & 17 November 2017, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • pruebasExpruebasEx Posts: 7Member
    kriki wrote: »
    If you are using a version before NAV5SP1 on SQL, it might be that the SIFT-data is corrupt. (SIFT-data is updated through SQL-triggers on the table).
    Export the object. Then remove the SIFT key that is used (or all if you don't know). And then import the object again.
    If I remember correctly, the problem might popup if you run a script that deletes the 0-value records in the SIFT-table.

It's a 2009 R2 versión....

Versión 6.0 R2 (6.00.32012)
  • vaprogvaprog Posts: 751Member
    Looks lie a matrix form. How are the matrix values calculated? CALCFIELDS, CALCSUMS, any other way? IF CALCFIELDS, use the table to verify, the flowfield's value, otherwise use the debugger to verify, the calculation algorithm does what you expect.
    In the form I call a variable(MyAmount) of another table (not the same I referred in the form ).

The properties of Myamount are

Data Type -> Decimal
    Enabled -> YES
    Init Value -> Undefined
    Field Class -> FlowField
    CalcFormula -> Sum("Ticket Header"."Total Amount" WHERE (H=Field(Time Filter), Date=(Date Filter), Code = Field(Code), store=Filter()No)))

I repeat, In my database It works, In the customer not. I realized they are the same objects, same code....So I dont understand....
    edited 2017-08-14
    vaprog wrote: »
    Looks lie a matrix form. How are the matrix values calculated? CALCFIELDS, CALCSUMS, any other way? IF CALCFIELDS, use the table to verify, the flowfield's value, otherwise use the debugger to verify, the calculation algorithm does what you expect.

In the matrix I have a CALCFIELDS of variable MyAmount (MyAmount has a calcformula set)
    I still have no answer for this...
  • vaprogvaprog Posts: 751Member
    So, what did you investigate?

Is it definitely a problem with the CALCFIELDS or is the problem somewhere else in the code.
    Did you try CALCFIELDS directly on the table, in a page with SourceTable = that table? What does the default drilldown page show (Property DrillDownPageID, no Code in the OnDrillDown trigger)?

Did you try to delete metadata for all objects involved and recompile them (table beeing summed, table containing the FlowField, Pages, Codeunits, ...). I have seen cases where a recompile did not correct an issiue, without manually deleting object metadata beforehand.

Do you use the same build in both databases? If not, try the other one.

Don't rely on others presenting you with a solution. Narrow down the real cause. Report back what you have done, what your results were, and what you concluded from it.
    edited 09:04
    vaprog wrote: »
    So, what did you investigate?

Is it definitely a problem with the CALCFIELDS or is the problem somewhere else in the code.
    Did you try CALCFIELDS directly on the table, in a page with SourceTable = that table? What does the default drilldown page show (Property DrillDownPageID, no Code in the OnDrillDown trigger)?

Did you try to delete metadata for all objects involved and recompile them (table beeing summed, table containing the FlowField, Pages, Codeunits, ...). I have seen cases where a recompile did not correct an issiue, without manually deleting object metadata beforehand.

Do you use the same build in both databases? If not, try the other one.

Don't rely on others presenting you with a solution. Narrow down the real cause. Report back what you have done, what your results were, and what you concluded from it.

I have tried all the things you propose, CALCFIELDS directly on the table, see if is default drilldown, or even the DrillDownTrigger.

But the only thing I cant try at the moment is delete metadata (how can i do that? I am connected to the customer so, I cant delete any object.)

I think is a problema with the CALCFORMULA/FLOWFIELD but...I cant test anything....or find anything strange...
  • Slawek_GuzekSlawek_Guzek Posts: 476Member
    Check if your customer database is case sensitive. If it is and your is not then it might be that you have some filters which use different case that the data in the database