Options

Naked action in brattleboro: a mirror of human sins

johnson_alonsojohnson_alonso Member Posts: 690
edited 2006-09-20 in General Chat
I read about naked action of teens (girls and boys) in newspaper.
It is in the Brattleboro, south city of Vermont state, USA.
Refer to the newspapaer, that all teens now have madness in naked.
I can't imagine it can be happened in the public area like in the
mall, store, restaurant or park.
This must be prevented and prohibited. No good, why can it be happened
in USA that has motto in God we trust in their money but accept nakedness
in the public area ?
What god USA now believe in ? naked god ?
People will not trust in USA anymore if it happened.

Rgds,
Johnson

Comments

• Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    I haven't read the news and I will talk just my opinion and my religious belief.

And please, do not tak it as attack or something agains anybody. I know that you have rights to your opinion and belief.

1) God is not naked but God is not dressed too.. (just joking ;-))
    2) Humans are created to be mirror of God - it means, in a nice naked body you can see flash of God
    3) Of course, you need to behave to your body in appropriate way and you cannot suppress freedom of others. And of course, they cannot suppress your freedom. And there is the area of conflict - it is the area where all conflicts on the world begins - who can say, where ends your freedom and begin freedom of others? And it depends on conscience of each person if he say: "yes, I will not do that because I feel that I am breaking your freedom". But are people raised in this thinking? Or are all around saying "do what you want, you have freedom"? You can answer this question yourselfs. I must say "too much freedom is harmful". But do not take it as I am supporting some dictators or something. No. I know what it is about, we lived in communism. I just want to say, that all people need to know where are the boundaries of they freedom and that they are not alone on the world. :-)
    4) My conclusion: nothing is wrong on nudity, but must be done with respect to others and that means on places suitable for that.

And I am talking just about nudity!

Uff, it is very good excursion to another area than just Navision... ;-)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    Thomas_Hviid_ThornThomas_Hviid_Thorn Member Posts: 92
    Gentlemen - please behave!

Using the little tale of a great dane - Hans Christian Andersen - please read the tale and reconsider you thoughts! http://www.fortaellinger.frac.dk/#052
    With Kind Regards
    Thoms Hviid Thorn
  • Options
    Miklos_HollenderMiklos_Hollender Member Posts: 1,598
    I don't really get what's the problem with public nudity. There is an annual event in lot of countries, that people riding bycicles around stark naked, although usually using lots of body paint. The human body is one of the most beautiful work of Nature or God (depending on individual belief). Why should anyone feel ashamed about it?
  • Options
    Thomas_Hviid_ThornThomas_Hviid_Thorn Member Posts: 92
    I do not hope my comment offended you.

I do not aprove nudity in public spaces, allthough I'm not offended. Actually most times I pitty those people - often they're not the most attractive men or women, who exposes themselves.

In US and Europe, there are movements, which argue for rights for nudity in public space "as a natural thing - god created us that way". Just to state: It's a matter of speaking, not a religious argument.
    I find it a ridiculous, but I approve their rights to argue their case.

The other side is how those stories are treated by the press: A story like the Brattleboro's gets a long way round (even a faint element of sex can carry any story around the world - as just proved!).
    With Kind Regards
    Thoms Hviid Thorn
  • Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    edited 2006-09-07
    IWhat god USA now believe in ? naked god ?
    People will not trust in USA anymore if it happened.
    Rgds,
    Johnson

Just curious of how this has anything to do with God?

It's a small group of teens (Not ALL) in a tiny town in the middle of no-where and all of a sudden they stand for all of us?
    That's even if the story is true..
    I don't get your thinking. A country of 296 Million and 10 people get naked in a parking lot. That surely spells trouble!!

I guess this is the story?
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,1865002,00.html

Aren't we all born nude - How could it be a sin?

:D:D:D

Here's a good George Carlin Rant on God
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv2yXh6pTDY
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    Umm....

Let's not turn this forum into a religious argument since it will never end.

Religious argument on the internet is one of those things where there is no winner. And everyone might possibly end up hating each other.
  • Options
    You're right, it is General Chat tho - but Carlin is still funny I love his voice as he tells the story O:)
  • Options
    Yeah, it's General Chat. But still... It's probably best to keep this place from being another one of the "My God/Belief is better than your God/Belief" battlegrounds.
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    I'm with ya on that one deadlizard :mrgreen: I had a reply ready to send but decided not to.

I'm also with Harry. The actions of 10 people in a tiny little town in the middle of BFE is not a measure of an entire country.
  • Options
    Here's another funny one...Carlin reduces the commandments to two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zju8wSDAdXY

For those who fly alot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsNlaSbGSeI
  • Options
    All, what you wrote, is true.

And yes, it can be neverending thread... like human being... 8)

And look at this from another point of view: there are not offending posts and it seems like you all have understanding for others. And this is main subject...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    Yep that is true Kamil, and we should be happy about that. I have seen threads like this turn things really ugly in other forums. We have a good bunch of people in here.
  • Options
    Hi all,
    There are many reasons why I disagree with naked action in brattleboro and of course the same action that maybe purpose to protest something against government policies, nuclear developing or other.
    If we born naked, then why we should have to wear dress until our dead time come. Do you think that the use of textile and sewing machine will be deleted ?
    If the action in the brattleboro will be followed by teens in all countries because it is not prohibited and then legally go to church, mosque or other religious place, do you think it is polite andgive respect to God ?
    Then why the first human after fallen in the sins in the garden of eden feel ashame because they are naked before God ?
    For example Miklos naked in front of his father and mother although not directly, maybe he naked in the street, his parents will be surprised and maybe can lead to a stroke.(sorry I don't want that happened)
    The man who are naked in front of public are insane and must take many times some psychology test.
    I admit that if I was in front of the girls in the Brattleboro, [Inappropriate/Offensive text removed by Administrator] ,sorry but it will so.I never see naked girls beside in the internet. So,what I mean here is that there is no art in the nudity.
    If there is a dirty [Inappropriate/Offensive text removed by Administrator] in front of restaurant desk,meanwhile you are sitting and eatting there..(imagine it..)
    So,the summary is nudity are prohibited anywhere in this wolrd except in the south or noth pole

Rgds,
  • Options
    I just don't get the link between some naked dudes and government policies :shock:
  • Options
    edited 2006-09-08
    I admit that if I was in front of the girls in the Brattleboro, I will hug and r**e them one by one until the last sp*** ,sorry but it will so.

This statement is uncalled for. :shock:
    If the action in the brattleboro will be followed by teens in all countries because it is not prohibited and then legally go to church, mosque or other religious place, do you think it is polite andgive respect to God ?

Maybe I can clarify. I don't know where you get the idea that it is not prohibited. There are laws about public indecency.

There are thousands of topless beaches around the world but I see no posts about those.
  • Options
    DenSter wrote:
    I just don't get the link between some naked dudes and government policies :shock:

I can bet it's a cultural thing. i.e. Having an uncovered female billboard on the street is offensive to the people in Iran, but not in the US.

You'd be amazed on the close corrolation of government policies are derived based on culture and religion.
  • Options
    Savatage wrote:
    I admit that if I was in front of the girls in the Brattleboro, I will hug and rape them one by one until the last sp*** ,sorry but it will so.

This statement is uncalled for. :shock:

Maybe I can clarify. I don't know where you get the idea that it is not prohibited. There are laws about public indecency.

There are thousands of topless beaches around the world but I see no posts about those.

Oi... It's starting already.... :(

When one day people can accept nd respect each other's difference and beliefs, we will have world peace.
  • Options
    When one day people can accept and respect each other's difference and beliefs, we will have world peace

Unfortunately, that day doesn't seem to coming anytime soon.
    You'd be amazed on the close corrolation of government policies are derived based on culture and religion.

I wish the Gov could just run the country and infrastructure..roads, water, sanitation, healthcare, etc etc....and let people believe in whatever they want. The combination of the two seem very volitile.

Live & Let Live, peace bro. 8)

I think that's enuf about a tiny town nobody ever heard of until yesterday.
    The temp will soon be 10 degrees in Vermont - I'm pretty sure the clothes are coming back on. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    I'd say that the day of world peace will never come. :(

It's also very unfortunate, looking at history, most technology advancement comes during the time of war. It's through conflict that we enjoy the fruits of our labor. Without self interest, the society would go nowhere.

There was once a great country where the constitution states that there must be separation of church and state... I'm not sure what has happened to that...
  • Options
    deadlizard wrote:

It will come the day we all need to join together to survive a global disaster.
    Like an Asteriod or comet strike or the sun going super-nova, if the human race lasts that long.
  • Options
    Savatage wrote:
    deadlizard wrote:

It will come the day we all need to join together to survive a global disaster.
    Like an Asteriod or comet strike or the sun going super-nova, if the human race lasts that long.

That or an alien invasion. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    James 4:17
    Anyone, then who knows the good ought to do & doesn't do it, sins.

Galatians 5:19-21
    The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality (nudity), adulterous, etc...

In today's our daily bread (published by RBC ministries, Grand Rapids MI, USA), there is a prayer:
    HEavenly father, help me to honour You thorughout my life by being a light in this dark world. May it never be said of me that I failed to do what know to be good, just and right. Amen.

Savatage wrote:
    think that's enuf about a tiny town nobody ever heard of until yesterday.
    The temp will soon be 10 degrees in Vermont - I'm pretty sure the clothes are coming back on.

:) , it's good to hear, but when summer comes, there will no more nduity party, won't it ? =;
    Even the nudity action happened in the 100 inhabitants village, it will be known in all over the worlds and would be a concern if it happened not in their husbands room, bathrooms, toilet, and special beach for woman in nudity and separated with man in nudity area. So let's live and make peace without doing provocating and insane things.
    Sometimes nudity is done by people to protest the government policies that can't be accepted, I've heard in Australia, people naked ride the bicycle, greenpeace members sometimes do that ( I can't tell when but I read in the local newspaper here). Our local newspaper here are really clever to give the news that attrack to many readers.

I knew that nudity in the public areas are prohibited and can't imagine that there are violences done by some insane peoples in Brattleboro.

Savatage wrote:

I don't think nudity in beach are prohibited because they want to play with sea water, don't they ? except there are some s** interc**** there and captured by video to make it to be B* video, there will be police comes to stop.. :wink:

Anyway,sorry for my statement about r*** and dirty bld. You seems disagree.

Deadlizard wrote:
    There was once a great country where the constitution states that there must be separation of church and state... I'm not sure what has happened to that...

No way man. it won't be allowed. I mean church must watch state and their policies inside. Also that will be happened in Arabian countries too. There will no nudity in their beach let alone in their cities.
    I suggest all of you here to prohibit nudity in the public area except in the beach, striptease club, husband/wife room. I hate gay and lesbian..it is evil and lucifer spirit. (repent from your gay and lesbian).

Rgds,
  • Options
    David_CoxDavid_Cox Member Posts: 509
    Love the George Carlin stuff never heard of him before, just purchased a 4 DVD set :lol::lol:
    Analyst Developer with over 17 years Navision, Contract Status - Busy
    Mobile: +44(0)7854 842801
    Email: david.cox@adeptris.com
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Adeptris
  • Options
    DenSter wrote:

I do in the UK they are trying to impose a Nanny state, that want's to run our lives and belive's we all should think like Bush's poodle Blair.

In essence the government, imposes the moral values of a few church leaders and statesmen on the majority, who in the UK are basically not church goers or worship a single faith, no church apart from weddings, christenings and funerals, but the church like in the states still has a big input into the moral structure of our way of life! :-k

If they can't control it they don't like it! :roll:
  • Options
    this thread is going places that it shouldn't....

Someone said something about the US government politics based on some article about a couple of naked folks. There is no such link.
  • Options
    I'm probably not going to be touching this thread with a 10 yard stick from this point forth. Like Denster said, this thread is going to places it shouldn't. I knew this would happen. :(:(:(
  • Options
    I was going to go into a huge rant, but basicaly I (and probably most people in the world) doesn't care if you worship a bag of rocks or a bowl of cheerios.
    I mean church must watch state and their policies inside.
    Wow! What if a religion believes in blowing up innocent people in a bus going to work. Is that ok? If anything the state should lookout for radical religions and not the other way around.

.... but in a country that allows EVERY religion to be praticed freely
    - who should watch? Every religion has it's own beliefs.

What does religion have to do with my electric / gas / telephone / mortgage / etc etc price?

Whatever gets you thru the day without bringing everyone down is fine with me.

I just don't get such serious feelings over something that you don't even know is true.

I think the word hate is too easily spewed out. So you don't like gays & lesbians - fine with me - you're choice.

But many don't feel it was choice but a feeling they were born with. If it was a family member would you really hate your own Aunt , Uncle, cousin, brother, sister, son or daughter?

As stated before I think Live & Let Live.
    Life is too short to argue about who's Invisible Man in the sky is better.
  • Options
    Based on what I read in newspaper until today (brattleboro news) either local or international (using internet), some nudity action are done by man or woman to against or protest government policies, for example government increasing tax, send troops to Iraq, Afghan or even relate to nuclear waste issues, and so with environmental. People uses nudity to be their means to protest what they don't like.
    Nudity are not good if it is done in public area except in the beach, bathroom, bedroom with her husband or his wife. Nudity can be a means to express a joy. There will be s purposed nudity and spontaneous nudity. People go to beach and then nude for wanting to absorp sun shine, showing
    her or his good looking or nice body, etc. There are other ways to express something without nude or naked. Don't bother your neighbours with that crazy action.
    Nudity are actually prohibited in the public area. For a simple reason that is religion/church can't accept nudity in the public area and also government must obey what religion said.
    Gay and Lesbian are one of evill spell in the innerself of human and out of subconscious.
    I think you are all here have been blind if you agree with nudity in public area like street, house, reastaurant, etc and with gay and lesbian.
    Anyway, you must know that religion is the main purpose of life but your faith, your new life under Holy Spirit and your attitudes before the Creator that is the Lord God.
    The religion indeed can't save you in the future after you leave this world.
    Of course there will not anything can be done by religion to your house, but your faith and your attitudes before the Lord God can decide whether the Lord God will be always guide you and bless you or the devil or lucifer and its angels.
    if you nude, meanwhile the bible said you don't have to do that, it means you did something againsts the bible and you are lie.
    So, make your life in godliness everyday according to your faith taught by your religion.
    Of course suicidal bombs for reaching something are not allowed. It is certainly taught by wrong religion teachers. Keep away nudity, adulterous, evil spells, orgy, drunken/stoned, etc..

Savatage wrote:
    But many don't feel it was choice but a feeling they were born with. If it was a family member would you really hate your own Aunt , Uncle, cousin, brother, sister, son or daughter?

I will not hate them. I just tell them that is not good they behave like that. Leave the attitude and repent before it is late. The Lord God second coming has been near. Look at Sodom and Gomora, they buried in
    the dead sea now.

Rgds,
  • Options
    I think you are all here have been blind if you agree with nudity in public area like street, house, reastaurant, etc and with gay and lesbian.
    Anyway, you must know that religion is the main purpose of life but your faith, your new life under Holy Spirit and your attitudes before the Creator that is the Lord God.

It's not about religion or politics, but freedom to speak and express, I have a gay daughter and my grandson has a gay father, they are the best people you could meet, they made and make thier own choices in life, and are happier than some that followed the "status quo" rather than thier hearts, if you see a naked person and don't like it, you also have choices, the correct ones are to avert your gaze or ignore, wrong ones are to make a judgement ,base on what you belive or see, they would not judge you for your beliefs, as you are judging them!
  • Options
    I wanted to not post any more replies to this thread but I must do small note:
    Closing eyes, ignoring, averting gaze - it is not solution and it is what we are doing everyday - someone beggar for coin, we avert eyes, someone is killing people, we are ignoring that, someone needs our help, we are going our way. Ignorance and apathy is our most common sin (and my too :-)

My final post to this thread.... howgh
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.