Options

bad things and news : Kill'em all in VTech campus

johnson_alonsojohnson_alonso Member Posts: 690
edited 2007-04-18 in General Chat
Dear All,
My deep sorrowful and my condolence to all victims' families and injured in VTech (in USA) campus that happened recently. The korean student did the worst things and it just caused by a girl or could be mentioned blind jealous, ex his girlfriend. This is really disgusting and seems the man never followed psychological test.
The girl or woman are really considered very much by mostly asian men if the men really and truly in love with her, whatever ethnics the girl is. If the asian man really love the girl and the girl left him, 2 things could be happened : he will kills the girl and other relates or friends of the girls or he will suicide.
The way to avoid this is using a physicological test to the asian man wherever they are taking a study.
One of Indonesian student is also killed. So, the US government must consider the weapon, gun etc sells in USA.

Rgds,

Comments

• Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    unfortunately i happens all over
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_sch ... age_crisis

It's not just guns. Look at terrorism around the globe. If someone wants to go out & kill people there is very little stop them. If he didn't have a gun it sounds like this guy would have used a knife or a bomb or somthing else.

There are many gun laws - they are not exactly sold by street vendors. Do you really think criminals fill out the forms necessary to get a gun legally?
    If the asian man really love the girl and the girl left him, 2 things could be happened : he will kills the girl and other relates or friends of the girls or he will suicide.

choice 3 - just move on
  • Options
    PhennoPhenno Member Posts: 630
    Guns don't kill people. People do.

Though easy access to weapons does gives us better chance to get killed somewhere...
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    dude..... :shock:

<edit>removed rant</edit>