cookies Firefox and mibuso

ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,255
edited 2006-06-29 in General Chat
Hello
For some reason. mibuso randomly asks me to relogin every time. Even when I check the option to remember my login. Does this happen to anybody else?
Ahmed Rashed Amini
Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n

Comments

• Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    It also happens to me sometimes (using IE). Don't know why though.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Miklos_HollenderMiklos_Hollender Member Posts: 1,598
    For me, I always have to login twice if I use the login link. If I use the login to check you message link, then only once. With Firefox, of course.
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,094
    I have only to logon again if I have mibuso open and I don't use for some while. There seems to be a time-limit. I think it is about 20-30 minutes.
    For the rest I don't have problems.
    I use Firefox. Before I used IE. Never had problems with neither.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,255
    My cookie settings are

Allow Sites to set cookies. Checked

For only originating site only. Checked

Keep Cookies until they expire.

Viewing the cookies. There are 4 of them. 3 expire when I close firefox. 1 expires at time I logged in.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    kriki wrote:
    I have only to logon again if I have mibuso open and I don't use for some while. There seems to be a time-limit. I think it is about 20-30 minutes.
    For the rest I don't have problems.
    I use Firefox. Before I used IE. Never had problems with neither.

If it is true (I have sometime same problems), it seems like the automatic logout procedure will "disable" the autologin and you need to login manually... and it is quite a logical - it seems like it is not good to have auto-logout and auto-login enabled in same time... (imagine the situation - you are logged out due idle time, but you are logged in due to autologin functionality... :-))
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    When you clear your cache you have to log back in. It remembers your login info, but it also clears cookies. I think if you leave cookies (i.e. if you don't press the clear button for cookies) you don't have to log back in.
    No, I never cleared my cookies but sometime I need to login... :-)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    I log into mibuso from different computers, and sometimes I have to log in from the other computer. Could it be that on one computer you have the 'automatic login' checkbox on and on the other you don't?

The only time I have to manually log in is when I clear my cache.
    May be... I am using 3 computers to login into Mibuso... 8)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,255
    I use one computer and open the links in multiple tabs. I made some changes to cookies. So now it asks me every time if to allow cookies so I'll see how it goes.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini