always error in mbsonline.org

mark_christsmark_christs Member Posts: 156
edited 2006-04-14 in General Chat
Dear all,
I don't understand why the other website relate to mbs always error with said "the page can not be displayed" when I click forums or post a reply or create new topic, it's really different with mibuso.com, are there someone like me facing this problem ? it has been about 1 month but never corrected. the website I mean is http://www.mbsonline.org

rgds,
Mark

Comments

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,255
    they are moving to a new .net website. Just be patient till it is done. Right now they are running on asp with ms access as backend.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    They are going through some rough times there with the move to the new system. That site is awesome, it will be worth your patience. I've had varying degrees of success accessing that site. Somtimes I can get to it, sometimes I can't. Sometimes I can post replies, but most of the time I can't. Just keep on trying :).
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    DenSter wrote:
    They are going through some rough times there with the move to the new system. That site is awesome, it will be worth your patience. I've had varying degrees of success accessing that site. Somtimes I can get to it, sometimes I can't. Sometimes I can post replies, but most of the time I can't. Just keep on trying :).

Ditto!
  • mark_christsmark_christs Member Posts: 156
    Dear All,
    Tks a lot for your explanation, I think the project of moving actually should have a termination date or time and it must be announced to the member one month before..

rgds,
    Mark

Happy Easter Day
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    It has been announced, and it has been more than a month, but they continue to experience technical difficulties. That site is operated by someone who does it only for fun, there's no professional organization with a project team and a big budget behind it.