Options

Tool for MS Office and Navision Attain Synchronisation

AndreVTAndreVT Member Posts: 2
edited 2003-03-31 in Navision Attain
Hi All,

you now a Website who i can find informations over a tool or over the synchronisation of MS Office to Navision Attain(MS Business Soloutions)?

I need technical Informations, Informations over the Construction and over the traditional office to Navision Tool.

Thank you!
Greetings,

André

Comments

• Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    What do you want to synchronize?

On this site, you find examples of automation with Word, Excel and Outlook. But of course this is only one-way (from Navision -> Office). If you want to sync both ways, I guess you need Visual Basic/Visual C in combination with C/ODBC or C/FRONT.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    Arndt_LoermannArndt_Loermann Member Posts: 15
    AndreVT wrote:
    Hi All,

you now a Website who i can find informations over a tool or over the synchronisation of MS Office to Navision Attain(MS Business Soloutions)?

I need technical Informations, Informations over the Construction and over the traditional office to Navision Tool.

Thank you!
    Greetings,

André

Hello ..
    on another forum site you 're searching for a Steel. Solution i can't reply there because the topic is closed.
    Look at navision.de or directy at www.gob.de..they have a solution for steel dealer companies...
    kind regards
    A. Loermann