Options

Partial sales shipment undo?

abartonicekabartonicek Member Posts: 162
edited 2006-02-01 in Navision Attain
Is it possible to undo a partial quantity on one line of sales shipment document?
Current functionality only allows undoing the whole quantity on one line but our client wants to be able to make corrections in quantity without undoing the whole line. :roll:
Is this possible (has this been done before?) and what are the potential problems?

Thanks!
Better to be critical then self-critical :)

Comments

• Options
    johnson_alonsojohnson_alonso Member Posts: 690
    could you explain more specifically or your situation more detail? do you mean it is undo after posting type "ship" or before shipment?
    basically before you post invoice, I think there is no problem about shipment, the risk only you will have many shipment documents created.

rgds,
    Johnson "NO-81131291" Alonso
  • Options
    abartonicekabartonicek Member Posts: 162
    For example, we have shipped 20 units of one item and we would like to undo only 10, without undoing all 20 and creating a new shipment with 10 units.
    This is all done before invoicing!
    Current functionality allows us undoing only the whole quantity.
    Better to be critical then self-critical :)
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    For example, we have shipped 20 units of one item and we would like to undo only 10, without undoing all 20 and creating a new shipment with 10 units.
    This is all done before invoicing!
    Current functionality allows us undoing only the whole quantity.
    Standard it is not possible. But you might write a routine to do this. But I wouldn't advice it. It is better to undo all and create a new shipment.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    anomirisanomiris Member Posts: 5
    Hi there!

After 10 years from this post, I'm coming with the same question :blush:
    Is there anyone who successfully done an undo shipment for partial quantity?

Thank you!
    Simona