No. Series settings don't update on card page

kristielakristiela Member Posts: 6
edited 2024-09-25 in NAV Three Tier
Hello, friends!

I have an issue with No. Series. When I make a change (for example, enabling manual entry), it doesn't reflect on the corresponding card. As you can see from the screenshot, when I open it from the three dots (AssistEdit), the "Manual Nos." option is disabled, even though I have enabled it from the No. Series list page.

Could you please assist me in identifying the problem? It seems a bit strange to me where this discrepancy might be coming from. Could it be that a cached version is being stored on the card?

zttftplybsry.png
stzy6ucwy5r3.png

Best Answer

• markborgesmarkborges Member Posts: 170
    Answer ✓
    Hello kristiela, if you pay close attention to the No. Series Code (first column to the left), you will see they are not the same.

On the first screenshot, where you opened it from the 3 dots (...), it's pointing to No. Series "SP"

On the second screenshot, where you have a blue circle, it's pointing to No. Series "EX"

On the Second screenshot you would need to look for the SP one to flag it correctly, or you could also just hit "Edit List" from the first screenshot so that you can edit the number series SP right there and then.

I hope this helps.
    Marcelo Borges
    D365 Business Central Solutions Architect
    BC AL/NAV C/AL Developer
    BC Repositories.com

Answers

• markborgesmarkborges Member Posts: 170
    Answer ✓
    Hello kristiela, if you pay close attention to the No. Series Code (first column to the left), you will see they are not the same.

On the first screenshot, where you opened it from the 3 dots (...), it's pointing to No. Series "SP"

On the second screenshot, where you have a blue circle, it's pointing to No. Series "EX"

On the Second screenshot you would need to look for the SP one to flag it correctly, or you could also just hit "Edit List" from the first screenshot so that you can edit the number series SP right there and then.

I hope this helps.
    Marcelo Borges
    D365 Business Central Solutions Architect
    BC AL/NAV C/AL Developer
    BC Repositories.com
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'General Chat' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]

Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!