OMAPlus – plugin for Object Manager Advanced

AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,495
edited 2023-04-11 in Download section
OMAPlus – plugin for Object Manager Advanced
This plugin makes it possible to achieve these functions in OMA for NAV 2009R2. Even if you are not using OMA, just install the automation and use codeunit 79500 in your own way. If you need help, then drop me a line – just hit the envelope next to my name, and send me an email.

For some years I have been using OMA and find it extremely useful. But it's obvious that I've found a couple of things, that I would like it to have. All my ideas has been forwarded to idyn.nl who develops OMA. But in the recent release, NAV2009 is no longer included. So I thought that now is the time to publish my OMAPlus plugin.

OMAPlus combines the use of .NET, automation, SQL scripting, CFRONT and C/AL to make it all happen. Also, the object export functionality exploits the fact that NAV reads dirty (uncommitted) data in SQL. It requires .NET Framework 3.5 or newer. But don't worry – it's easy to use.

See the document OMAPlus explained.pdf in the downloaded archive for details.

Added functionallity

Export to fob file (from SQL database)
Export of killer-objects (from SQL database)
Show database information on the title bar of the client window
Copy of object list to clipboard
Installation

save the files in the OMAPlus folder to a folder of your choosing
replace the two cfront files with correct versions (files for runtime 37643 is included)
run the reg.cmd file
import objects from the file Objects for NAV2009R2 - 60.37643.rar (OMAPlus 2.20 for OMA 11.01 on NAV2009R2 fob/txt)
Uninstallation

exit the NAV-client using the plugin
run the unreg.cmd file
replace OMA-objects to originals
delete codeunit 79500

https://mibuso.com//downloads/omaplus-plugin-for-object-manager-advanced

Discuss this download here.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.