Options

RDLC group by - add rows dynamically

DamjanDamjan Member Posts: 94
edited 2021-11-30 in NAV Three Tier
Hi All,

I am changing standard report 111 - "Customer - Top 10 List" where I need to insert the customer contacts (Customer A has 3 contacts); those 3 contacts have to be displayed as the subset of second row (fields: [No_Customer], [No_Customer], [SalesLCY_Customer], [BalanceLCY_Customer]).

I have inserted a group by parent, and then inserted just 2 additional fields from DataSet_Results
- [ContactNo]
- [ContactName]

It gets correct contact number and contact name, but only 1 record is displayed, where it needs to display as much rows as contacts per customer exists.

RDLC layout
gaamqwfbpv47.png

- group by is set to field: [No_Customer]
3y7e2pg1vvwd.png

Report is loaded with only 1 row for contact per customer, but it should display as many rows with contacts as number of contacts exists per customer (I get this data from procedure I created in the code of report).
1la9yne2mjd9.png

Thank you
BR Damjan

Answers

• Options
    txerifftxeriff Member Posts: 492
    I havent done reporting in ages...

I think you will need to replicate something like action "customer/vendor/bank accn" action.

You need to link first with contact business relation table (5054).
    -Filter customer no. to no. field.
    -Use contact number to filter Table 5050, type=person, company no.=T5054."contact no."

Having this in mind, you will need to create a couple of row groups, one under the other.

hope this helps.