Options

Change company on web client -Navision 2015

T222T222 Member Posts: 63
Hi,
Can anybody tell me how to proceed with Change company in Navision 2015 on the web client?
I can't see anywhere the option for this.
Thank you

Best Answers

• Options
    bbrownbbrown Member Posts: 3,268
    Answer ✓
    Been a while since I've worked with Web Client on these older versions. If I recall, the short answer is you can't. Each company is configured with a unique URL in IIS. At least that's what I recall.

I also recall that configuration can also define the role center.

There are no bugs - only undocumented features.
  • Options
    RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    Answer ✓
    For a moment Business central architecture came into my head but as bbrown suggested that was limitation we had in previous version of NAV. So in those versions complete URL comes up with a company name and there's no way out we can change the company from the same interface.

Answers

• Options
    bbrownbbrown Member Posts: 3,268
    Answer ✓
    Been a while since I've worked with Web Client on these older versions. If I recall, the short answer is you can't. Each company is configured with a unique URL in IIS. At least that's what I recall.

I also recall that configuration can also define the role center.

There are no bugs - only undocumented features.
  • Options
    RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    Answer ✓
    For a moment Business central architecture came into my head but as bbrown suggested that was limitation we had in previous version of NAV. So in those versions complete URL comes up with a company name and there's no way out we can change the company from the same interface.
  • Options
    T222T222 Member Posts: 63
    ok, thank you both!