BC365 An Internal Error has occured

jhanvincent14jhanvincent14 Member Posts: 214
edited 2021-04-23 in NAV Three Tier
Hello Guys.

Im currently working on BC365 and still newbie.

Im trying to publish my work to a remote server. see error below

1szhs36fnn7x.png

Any idea ?

Thanks and God Bless

Answers

• Developer101Developer101 Member Posts: 528
    Checking BC170 is running. Is 1718 a development port? check if Enable developer service endpoint on the instance has been enabled. These are few things I could think of at the moment.
    United Kingdom
  • jhanvincent14jhanvincent14 Member Posts: 214
    Checking BC170 is running. Is 1718 a development port? check if Enable developer service endpoint on the instance has been enabled. These are few things I could think of at the moment.

hi sir @Developer101 , yes. its already running sir. thats why im wondering why i cant publish on a remote server
    Just noticed you have mentioned remote server. So are you not on the same server when publishing ?
    I am not sure how could you do a publishing to a remote server. You could create an app file and copy it to the remote server and then do the publishing with powershell.
    United Kingdom
  • jhanvincent14jhanvincent14 Member Posts: 214
    Just noticed you have mentioned remote server. So are you not on the same server when publishing ?
    I am not sure how could you do a publishing to a remote server. You could create an app file and copy it to the remote server and then do the publishing with powershell.

yes sir @Developer101 . Im using DEV Machine/PC and want to publish it on our server. My dev machine and also the server is on the same network.
    I am not sure how would you do that from your computer to other computer in the same network.
    You could create an app file on your computer and then copy or send the file physically to the server and publish it there, understood or not?
    United Kingdom