edited 2021-04-01 in NAV Three Tier
hello! in the old nav there is export bulk option.where is this in the new nav

Best Answers

• tinnatinna Member Posts: 27
    Answer ✓
    @irasoelbaks thank you!
  • KishormKishorm Member Posts: 921
    edited 2021-04-02 Answer ✓
    BACS export was removed from later versions of NAV (2017 I think) - the reasoning was that "Payment Export" functionality should be used instead. You are meant to setup a "Bank Import/Export" entry with a "Data Exchange Definition" and use this via "Payment Export". That's the theory anyway but not always so straightforward dependant I n what output you need.

Answers

• irasoelbaksirasoelbaks Member Posts: 119
    What do you want to export? What old Nav? I don't understand your one liner.
    @irasoelbaks sorry, updated. Old NAV 2009R2, the BULK file from the payment journal, see attached
    AFAIK this functionality is not available anymore. But maybe someone else knows more about your inquiry
    Answer ✓
    @irasoelbaks thank you!
    @tinna you're welcome. I also searched for 'bacs' in all BC14 objects: no results
  • KishormKishorm Member Posts: 921
    edited 2021-04-02 Answer ✓
    BACS export was removed from later versions of NAV (2017 I think) - the reasoning was that "Payment Export" functionality should be used instead. You are meant to setup a "Bank Import/Export" entry with a "Data Exchange Definition" and use this via "Payment Export". That's the theory anyway but not always so straightforward dependant I n what output you need.
    @Kishorm thank you, that worked