Page error.

CodeViperCodeViper Member Posts: 28
Is there a way to clear the error on a page.
I have code on a page that will throw the error message when a person tries to ship too much product.
Simple calculation... works perfect.

But when they correct the entry, the error ribbon still retains the error even though you can continue on with the entry.
Just an annoying eye sore to have it maintained on the page.

I have tried CLEARLASTERROR and ERROR(' ') *this clears the verbiage, but still retains the yellow error bar.

Refresh on the page does nothing...

For me to get rid of the error on the page, I have to close the page and reopen it for it to be gone.

ke5ac4gnnyw0.png

Any help or thoughts to try??

Answers

• irasoelbaksirasoelbaks Member Posts: 119
    Looks like a notification? Try to invoke a recall? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics-nav/function-notificationrecall
  • CodeViperCodeViper Member Posts: 28
    Sorry, should have mentioned that this is NAV2016 and not BC. The error displayed has no "x" at the end to clear it either.
  • irasoelbaksirasoelbaks Member Posts: 119
    Notifications were introduced in Nav 2016 as I'm correct but please let me know if I'm wrong. In Application Setup you can manage 'Notification Settings':

990hohllxmop.png

I think the solution is to disable the notification somewhere there.
  • edoderooedoderoo Member Posts: 89
    This is a forced and programmed error in the code, telling that you can max. ship 2 items (two each, 2 EA) and not 4 EA. If you have a debugger, stop the debugger on this error to see the code, to get more context.

I have the feeling that this is part of a customization, as I never saw this error before.
    IF User.Loves('Edo') THEN ok() ELSE currReport.genSkip;