how to add AL code extension to a Condition

jhanvincent14jhanvincent14 Member Posts: 214
Hello Everyone,

Good day.

I'm having this problem right now adding AL Code extension to a condition.

Please see screenshot below

tv60gcgmlzoi.png

Does anyone have an idea on how to proceed ?

Thanks and God Bless :)

Regards,

Best Answers

• SanderDkSanderDk Member Posts: 497
    Answer ✓
    HI @jhanvincent14 You cannot add code unless there is a event publisher, so you will need to find the next (or previous) event publisher. Then you need to place you business logic in a event subscriper
    For help, do not use PM, use forum instead, perhaps other people have the same question, or better answers.
  • RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    Answer ✓
    That's something which many of us are facing keeping our NAV experience and how easy it was to modify the base code which is not that easy in here, As suggested above you need to find the Event and write in there or manipulate it however possible way to make it functional the way you wanted.

Answers

• SanderDkSanderDk Member Posts: 497
    Answer ✓
    HI @jhanvincent14 You cannot add code unless there is a event publisher, so you will need to find the next (or previous) event publisher. Then you need to place you business logic in a event subscriper
    For help, do not use PM, use forum instead, perhaps other people have the same question, or better answers.
  • RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    Answer ✓
    That's something which many of us are facing keeping our NAV experience and how easy it was to modify the base code which is not that easy in here, As suggested above you need to find the Event and write in there or manipulate it however possible way to make it functional the way you wanted.
  • jhanvincent14jhanvincent14 Member Posts: 214
    hello @RockWithNAV and @SanderDk I already found a solution, I've found a Publisher that i can subscribe. and I just repeat the condition inside the subscription i made and put the necessary code inside :) see snip below.

ro004uuneyhq.png