[BC 365] The wsdl of my web service is not complete

vmotinvmotin Member Posts: 7
Hi everyone,
I'm having issues while trying to install web services on business central.
I've developped a web service on dynamics nav 2018 and I can't post it on a BC version.
I used to create my web service on the web service window, and to verify if my web service was correctly posted, i used to follow the soap link generated by the software. That's also how i got the wsdl of my web service.
My problem today is that when i follow the link generated by BC, I obtain a wsdl that is not complete : none of the functions defined in my codeunit can be found in my wsdl for example. This is what i get :
vaa17jzwhi1x.png

Why does this happen, is there something more that needs to be done ? For info, i'm working on BC 14. I know we're currently on BC 17 but I can't update the base i'm working on right now.
Thanks

Best Answer

• ftorneroftornero Member Posts: 522
    Answer ✓
    Hello @vmotin

In BC there is new property in the functions call FunctionVisibilty and by default is Internal must be changed to External, besides the Local property must be No.

zxi6slyo3u4u.png

Regards

Answers

• ftorneroftornero Member Posts: 522
    Answer ✓
    Hello @vmotin

In BC there is new property in the functions call FunctionVisibilty and by default is Internal must be changed to External, besides the Local property must be No.

zxi6slyo3u4u.png

Regards
  • vmotinvmotin Member Posts: 7
    Thank you for your answer, it's working !