Options

AL begin..end blocks changed colour?

txerifftxeriff Member Posts: 492
Hi All,

I hope every1 is safe!
There is something that I´ve realised in my code, for some reason "end" blocks come as red? I experienced this I think when I copied some piece of code from classic nav but as the codeunit is very long I can´t identify if I did this now at some point. Any ideas? thanks.

y6cxo9c3f9bq.png

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    edited 2020-10-19
    Wisa123 wrote: »
    Hi,

Any chance you have one of those Bracket Pair Colorizer extensions installed - they cause this sometimes. My "Bracket Pair Colorizer 2" does/did that until I disabled that.

/Wisa

You are right, seems like it was that. thanks. however, I got used to the colours (because I installed waldo´s pack when I started in AL) I think I will leave it.
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    In case you didn't know - you can disable individual extensions from extension packs if you don't want to use them. Personally I disabled the colorizer, I find the colors very distracting
  • Options
    DenSter wrote: »
    In case you didn't know - you can disable individual extensions from extension packs if you don't want to use them. Personally I disabled the colorizer, I find the colors very distracting

Yes I found that out. I never thought, the colourizer extension suddenly started doing that.