Second page: blank page
Third page: second page of the report
Forth page: blank page
Fifth page: third page of the report
and so on...

How can I fix it?

Answers

• KeptyKepty Member Posts: 54
    It's probably caused by the sizing of the report. Try to decrease the height/width of the report layout, it should help.
    Tomáš Kapitán
  • MarharytaMykytenkoMarharytaMykytenko Member Posts: 53
    edited 2020-10-13
    Kepty wrote: »
    It's probably caused by the sizing of the report. Try to decrease the height/width of the report layout, it should help.

I have to change "Body properties"?
    I don't know who you mean with "Body properties" but you have to open the layout with Report Builder and change the size of the body/header to fit the size of the standard page.
    Tomáš Kapitán
    I don't know who you mean with "Body properties" but you have to open the layout with Report Builder and change the size of the body/header to fit the size of the standard page.

what exactly properties should I change? on a specific table or on the whole body of the report?
    I can't say without a screenshot at least. It could be any element - try to change the width of the whole body/header to find out whether it helps or not.
    Tomáš Kapitán
    I can't say without a screenshot at least. It could be any element - try to change the width of the whole body/header to find out whether it helps or not.

Screenshot:
    9fekp4r572qh.png

I tried to change the width of every table but it does not change anything
    6lpmr1tiv4a0.png

Try to change it in this way - the max-width of any element 18.5cm even the Body (the white thing on background).
    Tomáš Kapitán