Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Build 36510 Error wavw 2

sanjoypaulsanjoypaul Member Posts: 6
The service 'Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Server [BC15000]' (MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer$BC15000) failed to start. This can be caused by one of several issues. For example, the password for the account that runs the service may be incorrect, or there could be a conflict in port sharing for the port settings for the service, or you have specified that the port for the server should be opened in the Windows firewall even though the Windows firewall is not enabled on the computer. For more information, see the event viewer

Kindly help

Answers

• thomas_barbutthomas_barbut Member Posts: 19
    Hello,

This issue seems pretty straight forward.
    Can you also post the event viewer information?
    best regards,
    Thomas Barbut
  • sanjoypaulsanjoypaul Member Posts: 6
    Product: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Server -- Error 1920. Service 'Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Server [BC15000]' (MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer$BC15000) failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services.
  • sundfarsundfar Member Posts: 28
    I have the same "failed to start" - problem with version 14. Checked ports. Tried service account and networkservice, without any luck. SanjoyPaul: did you find any solution? Please share. Best regards Gunnar
  • irasoelbaksirasoelbaks Member Posts: 119
    To determine if the problem is related to file permissions let the NST (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Server) run under a Domain or Local Administrator account. Does it work? Then the problem is related to the account and the relevant permissions.
  • sundfarsundfar Member Posts: 28
    Just a little feedback. In my case I had to use a service account, local since workgroup, with administrative rights.