Options

Can´t Undo Shipment - got error There is not enough space to insert correction lines

magusmagus Member Posts: 5
edited 2020-09-04 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,

Then I try to Undo Shipment on a Sales Shipment I got this error messages
"There is not enough space to insert correction lines"

I am using NAV2016

Kind Regard Mats Gustavsson

Answers

• Options
    foo_barfoo_bar Member Posts: 91
    When you undo a shipment, it creates new shipment lines below the existing line (so with a line no higher than current line and lower than the next line).
    usually, the line spacing is +10000, so the line no. of the new created line will be then line no of the current line + 5000.
    BUT, if the line nos of the existing lines are incrementing with 1, then the system can not create a new line with a line no between those 2 nos..

so, can you check the line nos of your shipment lines?
    Are these lines or the related sales lines created by customisation?
  • Options
    I now can see the problem, but then I try to change the line number I got the messages

"You do not have the following permissions on TableData Sales Shipment Line: Modify"

I am SuperUser

gejdn4w1qd4e.png
  • Options
    foo_barfoo_bar Member Posts: 91
    you are running table 111 trough the dev enviroment?
  • Options
    Yes that is correct I run it from dev environment.
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    [Topic moved from 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]

Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    Still wonder how I could modify the line number
    Then I try to change the line number I got the messages
    "You do not have the following permissions on TableData Sales Shipment Line: Modify"

I am SuperUser and run table 111 run it from dev environment.
  • Options
    XwiochXwioch Member Posts: 24
    edited 2020-09-07
    If you are under a customer license is possible that you can't edit the line even if you are a superuser.
    It's just to prevent customer che modify data that they shouldn't handle, just because they are in posted tables.
    I usually create "edit" pages. I create a list type page with all the fields of a table with editable set to true (to avoid the standard value in table) and run it under an "ad hoc" service with our company dev license.