Universal Excel Import
With success of "Universal Data Import Export", we have received a lot of requests from customers and community for importing data from Microsoft Excel as "Universal Excel Importer". It is friendly and very useful that Classic NAV Systems (NAV 2009 earlier) should have. Unfortunately, it hasn't brought to new NAV Systems (from NAV 2013).
According to demand and its beauty of simplicity, we decided to develop "Universal Excel Import" (Product S-05) for new NAV Systems. With our tool, users manage to import master data, sales, purchase, financial data . from Microsoft Excel files.
Related videos at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 3rnCrfjPvA
Main features of "Universal Excel Import":
1. Simply import data from Microsoft Excel with 4 steps:
- Step 1: Browse Excel file.
- Step 2: Select Excel Sheet.
- Step 3: Choose Database Table.
- Step 4: Map Fields.
2. All 4 steps can be run without user interaction if predefined.
3. Import data with dimension values.
4. Smart Choose Database Table by Sheet Name or predefined in Excel file.
5. Save time with auto map Excel Headers to nearest Fields Name/Caption.
6. Support insert new records only or update existed records only or both insert and update.
7. Field Validate trigger: can be invoked separately or skipped.
8. Record OnInsert and OnModify triggers: can be run or skipped.
9. Flexible settings in Excel file to adapt your business requirements:
- Constant Values such as #Const;GENERAL#Const;100.
- Auto Number such as #AutoNum#AutoNum;10000;10000.
- Not Import Columns such as #NotImport.
- Not Validate Columns such as #NotValidate.
- Not Insert New Record such as #NotInsert.
- Not Modify Existed Record such as #NotModify.
- Predefined Table ID/Name/Caption such as #TableID;18#TableName;Customer.
- Skip Field Mapping such as #SkipFieldMapping.
10. Support Web Client.https://mibuso.com/downloads/universal-excel-import-export
Discuss this download here.