NAV BC Planning Worksheet Page (99000852) - Column Sorting

rico1931rico1931 Member Posts: 295
Hi Everyone,

Is there a properties field where I can allow column sorting for the user so when they click on the column it will sort? It was by default in NAV 2013 and now it seems users can't sort on this and other pages.

Thank you
-rico1931

Answers

• rico1931rico1931 Member Posts: 295
    Anyone? Or is it different in NAV BC now?
    -rico1931
    Just looking for a way to sort by Column/Caption on this page.. Source table 246.. It was there in earlier versions but now it's gone and not sure how to get it back!
    -rico1931
  • AluanAluan Member Posts: 158
    Hello rico1931,
    it should still work.

Fore more information and limitations, take a look at this link:
    -> https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/business-central/ui-enter-criteria-filters
    Aluan wrote: »
    Hello rico1931,
    it should still work.

Fore more information and limitations, take a look at this link:
    -> https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/business-central/ui-enter-criteria-filters

Thanks.. I read this also that's why I thought I was going crazy.. but all the fields are 'normal' on the table 246... I must be missing something extremely simple but it's driving me mad! Like Posted invoices list has column sorting but this page for the planning worksheet doesn't allow it!? WHY?! ARGG
    -rico1931
    I checked the Planning Worksheet. I couldn't sort after a column as well.
    The reason should be the 2 TableViewFilters.
    btlj2glh7oip.png
    edited 2020-06-25
    I checked the Planning Worksheet. I couldn't sort after a column as well.
    The reason should be the 2 TableViewFilters.
    btlj2glh7oip.png

Sorry for the ignorance but I don't see those 2 filters anywhere on the table or page... On the table I checked the view > keys then properties.. and on the page I don't see them anywhere.. Can you direct me where you found these filters? Thanks! and do I just need to delete them in order to do a column sort?
    -rico1931
    edited 2020-06-26
    I openend the Page Inspection. (Ctrl+Alt+F1)

The reason is probably an other. I removed the 2 TableViewFilters and I still couldn't sort.
    I even created a new Worksheet and added a few Fields from the Table 246 and i was able to sort.

I am not that experienced with Business Central, sorry. Maybe someone else can help you.

I openend the Page Inspection. (Ctrl+Alt+F1)

The reason is probably an other. I removed the 2 TableViewFilters and I still couldn't sort.
    I even created a new Worksheet and added a few Fields from the Table 246 and i was able to sort.

I am not that experienced with Business Central, sorry. Maybe someone else can help you.

Thanks Aluan! yea def don't want to have to recreate the whole thing. Appreciate it!
    -rico1931