Need to recive more quantity than PO quantity when workflow is enabled.

Hi,

I need to receive more quantity than PO when workflow is enabled and partial quantity is already received.

Thanks in advance,
Srinivas
Thanks in advance,
Srinivas.

Answers

• RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    We also got the same requirement once - We did a customisation for over-receiving.
    Whenever user receives the Item they have the flexibility to over receive it then what id defined in the PO. It works for Advance Warehouse too.

• srinivas_dynamicssrinivas_dynamics Member Posts: 41
    We also got the same requirement once - We did a customisation for over-receiving.
    Whenever user receives the Item they have the flexibility to over receive it then what id defined in the PO. It works for Advance Warehouse too.

Can you please suggest the customization as I'm getting the error at prices.

As price is approved by the approver and the purchase order is already Released and cannot change the price of the order by adding or removing the quantity.
    Thanks in advance,
    Srinivas.
  • JuhlJuhl Member Posts: 724
    This is standard in BC. Maybe have a peep at the base Code.
    Follow me on my blog juhl.blog
  • srinivas_dynamicssrinivas_dynamics Member Posts: 41
    Juhl wrote: »
    This is standard in BC. Maybe have a peep at the base Code.
    We are using Dynamics NAV 2016
    Thanks in advance,
    Srinivas.
  • RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139

Can you please suggest the customization as I'm getting the error at prices.

As price is approved by the approver and the purchase order is already Released and cannot change the price of the order by adding or removing the quantity.

In my case it was Advance Warehouse so what we use to is at the time of Receiving when user enters the quantity more then the PO quantity then internally we use to update the quantity on receiving document as well as on the PO document with one one column maintaining as what was the original quanntity.