I am sending PDF invoice attachment through mail through Bullzip PDF printer.
1. when i am trying in server, its working fine. but
2. when client is sending from his local machine its showing error.
Sometimes its showing:
1. I have created shared path in server side and gave full permission to the user who is testing it.
2. I have installed Bullzip also in client side.
For the above requirement I am using this link as reference:https://saurav-nav.blogspot.com/2013/08/navision-classic-save-report-in-pdf.html
Below is my code:
1.For creating PDF file:
CreatePDFfile(SalesInvHeader : Record "Sales Invoice Header")
IF lSalesInvHdr.FINDFIRST THEN
IF ISCLEAR (BullZip) THEN
year := DATE2DMY(TODAY, 3);
FileName1:='\\10.10.1.21\Temp\' +lSalesInvHdr."No." + '-'+FORMAT(TODAY,0,'<day,2>-<month,2>')+'-'+FORMAT(year)+
SendMail(lSalesInvHdr."Sell-to Customer No.",FileName1);
2. For sending mail with PDF attachment:
SendMail(VAR CUstNo : Code;path : Text)
SMTPMAil.CreateMessage(SMTPSetup."Send Email Name",SMTPSetup."Email Sender Email",Customer."E-Mail",'Posted Sale Invoice',' ',TRUE);
SO, once more i want to ensure that i am not getting any error from server side(its working fine. ie end user is getting pdf in mail), when client is trying from his local machine then only the above mentioned error is coming.
Please help me regarding this query/issue, i am facing this issue from long time. it will be very very appreciable to help me.
please suggest/guide me, where i am doing wrong or what is missing.
Thanks in Advance;