Inconsequent System.Xml.XmlDocument.Save error

rjmvdvenrjmvdven Member Posts: 22
I hope someone can point me in the right direction. Sometimes a user gets one of the attached error messages when either calling a webservice of exporting a payment file. The last one is standard Dutch NAV functionality, so no customizations.

It is also not a consequent message, since the user performs these tasks multiple times a day and the message does not appear always. Also when the user tries it a second time it performs the functionality, or the user has to restart NAV and then it works again. Really weird.

Until now we only have 2 users that have this problem, but the DotNet objects are run on the server, so I do not think it is related to the PC's of those users.

I hope someone has experienced this issue before, but google is not really helpful in giving me a solution.

We are running NAV 2016.

gwcmeb3m9c1l.png
yacejjqh53bc.png

Best Regards,

Remco van de Ven

Answers

• Wisa123Wisa123 Member Posts: 308
    Hi,

Problems like these immediately make me think: "NST Bug".
    Before investigating further I would make 100% sure that there is not a CU that addresses this issue.

/Wisa
    Austrian NAV/BC Dev
  • rjmvdvenrjmvdven Member Posts: 22
    Wisa123 wrote: »
    Hi,

Problems like these immediately make me think: "NST Bug".
    Before investigating further I would make 100% sure that there is not a CU that addresses this issue.

/Wisa

I would assume that as well, except we have been running the same NST's for the last 2 years. And only recently the error occured. I will look into the release notes of the CU's that have been released after the one that we have installed. Thanks for the reply.
    Best Regards,

Remco van de Ven