Any way to find out last activity for items in stock?

rico1931rico1931 Member Posts: 295
Dynamic Nav 2013 R2 - Is there any way to find out items that are currently in stock but their last activity was before a certain date? I tried going into the Item ledger entry table and filtering out "remaining Qty" <> 0 and posting date before 'date' but that then excludes the last activity which could have been after the posting date I wanted. Not sure if that makes sense, but hoping someone else has gone through this and can give me some advice.

Thanks!
-rico1931

Best Answer

• rico1931rico1931 Member Posts: 295
    Answer ✓
    Meaning the last time this item was consumed/sold/produced/ anything.. we are looking for items that have been sitting on our shelf with no movement greater than 5yrs. I think I found what I'm looking for in the Item Age Composition - Qty report.. just have to add more filters and then modify the excel sheet a little more to get close to where I need to be... Thanks!
    -rico1931

Answers

• RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    What do you mean by last activity date??
    See if Warehouse Entry tables helps you.
  • rico1931rico1931 Member Posts: 295
    Answer ✓
    Meaning the last time this item was consumed/sold/produced/ anything.. we are looking for items that have been sitting on our shelf with no movement greater than 5yrs. I think I found what I'm looking for in the Item Age Composition - Qty report.. just have to add more filters and then modify the excel sheet a little more to get close to where I need to be... Thanks!
    -rico1931