Run a script file in web client for Nav 2016

RakshithaRakshitha Member Posts: 13
Hi Experts!

I have create a script.bat file and I want to run in web client. It is running in RTC but in Web client i am getting following error
"The operation cannot complete because it uses a feature that is not supported (.NET Framework Interoperability.)"

I have written below code. Kindly help me
Process := Process.Process;
Process.StartInfo.UseShellExecute := FALSE;
Process.StartInfo.FileName := ScriptName;
Process.StartInfo.Arguments :='move ' + Flname + ' ' + newDir;
Process.StartInfo.CreateNoWindow := TRUE;
Process.Start();
CLEAR(Process);

Answers

• SanderDkSanderDk Member Posts: 497
    .NET is not supported in the webclient, therefore you cannot run your script throw webclient.
    For help, do not use PM, use forum instead, perhaps other people have the same question, or better answers.
  • RakshithaRakshitha Member Posts: 13
    Is there any other way out for running the script apart from .NET in web client. Please suggest.
  • SanderDkSanderDk Member Posts: 497
    On a NAV 2016 version you could create a Job Queue Entry and run that from your webclient.
    For help, do not use PM, use forum instead, perhaps other people have the same question, or better answers.
    Hi SanderDk!

Thanks for one of the solution :)

Actually I have created script file in order to move file from downloads folder to the predefined folder since the web client automatically downloads file to browser setting - download folder.
    This script has to get run as soon as i download the file. Using Job Queue Entry there will be the time gap. :neutral:
    kindly help me with some solution