Business Central WebClient

KamalKumarKamalKumar Member Posts: 2
Hi Saurav,

I did installation using docker sendbox very frequently I get issue with web client and in visual studio code "Unable to connect to the remote server
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 172.25.90.205:7049
"
here is json setting file details...................name": "bcsandbox",
"server": "http://bcsandbox",
"serverInstance": "BC",
"authentication": "Windows",
"startupObjectId": 22,
"startupObjectType": "Page",

Comments

• KamalKumarKamalKumar Member Posts: 2
    looking help in this regards
  • SanderDkSanderDk Member Posts: 497
    As I read this you cannot login into your Sandbox with the webclient?
    That sound like something is wrong with you docker, try running a Docker ps and get the status of your container
    For help, do not use PM, use forum instead, perhaps other people have the same question, or better answers.
  • duytqduytq Member Posts: 2
    Hi all,
    I installed a instance BC150 (Dynamic 365 Business Central Wave 2 Released) on my server with Docker Container Installation and it run on.

Then, I have built Base Application from source code that exported from Docker Container with custom version and it included my custom translated XLF file "Base Application.en-US.xlf" (the target content are my language terms (not support by Microsoft yet) and target language ="en-US" is still default). However, I deployed this Base App and it is published and installed then it is not fired change on the UI of web browse.

In another case, I tried to replace target language to "fr-FR" and keep my target content, then I rebuilt and re-deploy this and I select France language in Dropdown of menu My Settings but it not change for my language terms.

How to deploy a language pack to BC150 that not support by Microsoft for countries yet?
    (both On-Primes and Sandbox environment of On-Cloud)

Please, help me!
    Thank you so much.
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,094
    [Topic moved from 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]

Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!