Dynamics NAV BC Task Scheduler Problem

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with the Task Scheduler. After a migration to Business Central, it no longer starts the Job Queue Entry regularly.

The entry will only be started once as soon as I restart the service tier. After that no more.

The next execution time will be re-calculated. In my Opinion the Job Queue Entry and Table Scheduled Task are correctly.

Someone an idea?

A warning is in the event log

4ix0l4b9a43x.jpg

Best Answers

Answers

• JoshRingJoshRing Member Posts: 14
    Hello Martin,

I am experiencing the exact same problem. Did you manage to find out what was the cause?

Best regards,
    Josh
  • Martin_FörsterMartin_Förster Member Posts: 55
    edited 2019-08-30
    Yes, it depends to several Entries in some SQL Tables.

i stop the Service Tier, start the SMS and clear the records from the last old Version, after that it works fine.

Here are the Tables to check:

2p5pt7tdkfkt.jpg

Maybe i forgot one Table to tell, but let try it, if the Problem isn't solved, we could make a teamviewer Session or something like that.
  • danielecacchidanielecacchi Member Posts: 13
    Sorry Martin , do you remember the SQL Tables involved? We exprerience the same issue migrating from NAV 2107 to BC14 CU05.Thank you in advance
  • cs010327cs010327 Member Posts: 2
    Hello all,

We faced the same issue , and the suggestions did not work.
    The issue is happening because the nav tenant database status is in status OperationalDataUpgradePending.
    Complete the Data upgrade, delete the upg table , sync schema and get the status to Operational.
    Then everything works like a charm.

Best Regards.
  • simknoesimknoe Member Posts: 1
    cs010327 wrote: »
    Complete the Data upgrade, delete the upg table , sync schema and get the status to Operational.
    Then everything works like a charm.

What do aou mean by that?
    How can i complete the data Upgrade and which table do i have to delete?

Best regards.