Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision W1 3.70.A

AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,495
edited 2004-10-06 in Download section
Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision W1 3.70.A
This is a copy of the client directory taken from the Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision W1 3.70.A product CD. This download includes the setup-program, database.fdb and database.fbk, W1 helpfiles, .NET Framework.

http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=339

Discuss this download here.

Comments

• hmaaritehmaarite Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

I did download the file mbsnavisionw1370client and tried to install it on my pc. It doesn't work. Did I forget smthg ?

Regards.
  • crackjackcrackjack Member Posts: 17
    It worked for me after I uninstalled my previous copy of Navision.
  • aikidokaaikidoka Member Posts: 1
    Is this the same copy like the one available in Navision 3.70 DVD?
    Should I get the DVD if I want to learn all Navision Attain functionality?

I had downloaded and installed the commercial demo, however when I tried the Designer it said I don't have permission to read the report.

Do I must change some settings before I could modify the report? Or is this the limitation of the commercial demo?

Thx
    Djon
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Restrictions on the Demonstration Version

The demonstration version includes the functionality of Navision with the following restrictions:

- You can only enter dates in November, December, January and February.
    - The size of the database can be a maximum of 100 MB.
    - You are only allowed to make 4000 write transactions in a database.

In addition you can modify the following objects in the Object Designer:

- Table 18 can be modified. Fields 99990 - 99999 can be inserted.
    - Forms 21 - 22 can be modified. Form 99999 can be inserted.
    - Report 101 can be modified. Report 99999 can be inserted.

Mind you that the commercial demo is exact the same version as the purchased product. It's the license file that makes the difference.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • MickMick Member Posts: 1
    does the DVD contain the server version of the MBSN?
    or it just contains the different clients version?

thks.
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Read the description of the Navision DVD: http://www.mibuso.com/navisiondvd.asp

It contains the full W1 3.70.A Product CD (meaning also the Server directory). For the country versions, only the Client-dir and Upgtk-dir is included.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • ManuelCruzManuelCruz Member Posts: 1
    Necesito ayuda, quise instalar "Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision W1 3.70.A" y me dice que no es compatible, lo force y no me deja abrirlo, me pueden ayudar, gracias
  • DuikmeesterDuikmeester Member Posts: 304
    You need like Windows XP to be able to install this version. Anything newer does not work.
  • FiddiFiddi Member Posts: 46
    If possible, you may use only the database from the 3.70, and install NAV 5 or NAV2009 on your Win10 PC.