Options

Fail during data migration from Business central V15 on premise to Business central V15 cloud

Brax007Brax007 Member Posts: 26
edited 2020-03-03 in NAV Three Tier
Hi everyone,

I'm a getting a fail status every time I try to run migration via the cloud migration management page i get this error :

A failure occurred on the "Sink" side. 'Type = Microsoft.DataTransfer.Common.Shared.HybridDeliveryException, Message = Unable to convert the String value provided for the data source to uniqueidentifier type of the specified target column. Failed to convert the parameter value from a String in a Guid., Source = Microsoft.DataTransfer.ClientLibrary, '' Type = System.InvalidOperationException, Message = Unable to convert the value of type String supplied for the data source to uniqueidentifier type of the specified target column., Source = System.Data, '' Type = System.InvalidCastException, Message = Failed to convert the parameter value of a String into a Guid., Source = System.Data, '' Type = System.InvalidCastException, Message = Cast invalid from 'System.String' to 'System.Guid'., Source = mscorlib, '

Can anyone help me fix this error?

Thanks in advance

Answers