Options

REPORT.RUNREQUESTPAGE

weneedweneed Member Posts: 81
I need to memorize the parameters of some reports to be able to execute them later.
Using these indications I was able to manage the task.
Unfortunately for some reason in some cases it seems that the XML file read from the BLOB field is corrupt.
When this happens the file on the screen shows an incorrect XML syntax and obviously sends the execution of the report in error.
If, for the same report, it saves the data in a test file and reloads it, the error does not occur and the procedure runs correctly.
What can it depend on?

This is corrupt XML:
bqzska1vip39.png

Answers

• Options
    AlexDenAlexDen Member Posts: 85
    Hi,

Show your code how you try to save this XML.
  • Options
    vaprogvaprog Member Posts: 1,118
    edited 2019-09-09
    Hi,
    looks like there is additional stuff appended to the end of your xml. Check the code you use to save te xml to blob, and the code you use to retrieve the xml from the blob.
    weneed wrote:
    If, for the same report, it saves the data in a test file and reloads it, the error does not occur and the procedure runs correctly.
    What can it depend on?
    I don't quite get what you do. Save the file from BLOB (using Codeunit 419) and validate the exported file. If the file is correct, the error is in your reading it. Otherwise I would use more functions from Cu 419 to test the round trip (Import, Export, then compare).

Also check out the functions in table TempBLOB.