Where to find the Conditions of Automatic Matching in Bank Account Reconciliation

basic0220basic0220 Member Posts: 43
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know here where do i find the Criteria of the conditions setted in the Bank Account Reconciliation Page?

xunhn0quxnm4.png
because when I look for it in the development environment
it looks like this :

u9bmnq2fa4rn.png

and when I look for the report I only have this.
79nf8bgf62aq.png

about the whole question is that.
I Was tasked to modify the Bank Account Reconciliation Automatically Match Button

to Match Only the Check No. of the Bank Account Reconciliation Lines and Bank Account Ledger Entries :External Document No.

Best Answer

Answers

• basic0220basic0220 Member Posts: 43
    TallyHo wrote: »
    Check out codeunit 1252:

0bse7pskfd5y.png
    [/

Hi @TallyHo ,

Is it possible that from there we can change the criteria for mathing statement lines?

i mean the requirement is that the Bank Account statement lines, should be matched with the Check No. in statement line, and External Document No. in Bank Acc. Ledger Entry.
  • basic0220basic0220 Member Posts: 43
    basic0220 wrote: »
    TallyHo wrote: »
    Check out codeunit 1252:

0bse7pskfd5y.png
    [/

Hi @TallyHo ,

Is it possible that from there we can change the criteria for mathing statement lines?

i mean the requirement is that the Bank Account statement lines, should be matched with the Check No. in statement line, and External Document No. in Bank Acc. Ledger Entry.

because the standard criteria for matching is based on Posting Dates and Amount