how to get line data with marked entirs of header?

mdsrmdsr Member Posts: 163
hi experts,
I want data of sales invoice line as per marked entries in header i have boolean field on header

Answers

• KTA8KTA8 Member Posts: 388
    The more efficent way would have that boolean field also in lines and when you mark one header, that action would mark also lines.
    Without that you can make a concatenate filter or temporary table.
  • mdsrmdsr Member Posts: 163
    edited 2019-08-20
    @KTA8 actually yes i tried same i have taken this boolean field on line using flow-field and applied setrange to that field as TRUE display data from line table
    but it show only that selected (blue line) data repeatedly on all lines in text file where i save that data.
    i want whatever no. of lines are marked on line table should all print line by line in that text file
    code on action of page:
    txtTempFilename:=FileManagement.ServerTempFileName('Encript.txt');
    File1.CREATE(txtTempFilename);
    File1.CREATEOUTSTREAM(Outstream1);
    Rec.RESET;
    Rec.SETFILTER("EDI Check",'%1',TRUE);
    IF Rec.FIND('-') THEN
    REPEAT

Outstream1.WRITETEXT(FORMAT(Plant)+','+ OurVendorCode +','+ CompGSTNo+','+ HSNCODE+','+FORMAT(0)+','+"PartNo." +','+"External Document No."+','+FORMAT("Line Item No")+
    ','+"No." +','+FORMAT(PostingDate)+','+DELCHR(FORMAT(Qty,0,'<Integer Thousand><Decimal,3>'),'=',',')+','+DELCHR(FORMAT(Rate,0,'<Integer Thousand><Decimal,3>'),'=',',')+
    ','+DELCHR(FORMAT(Amount,0,'<Integer Thousand><Decimal,3>'),'=',',')+','+FORMAT(0)+','+FORMAT(0)+','+FORMAT(0)+
    ','+DELCHR(FORMAT(Amount,0,'<Integer Thousand><Decimal,3>'),'=',',')+','+FORMAT(0)+','+DELCHR(FORMAT(Amount,0,'<Integer Thousand><Decimal,3>'),'=',',')+
    ','+DELCHR(FORMAT(vCGSTRate,0,'<Integer Thousand><Decimal,3>'),'=',',')+','+DELCHR(FORMAT(vCGSTAmount,0,'<Integer Thousand><Decimal,3>'),'=',',')+
    ','+DELCHR(FORMAT(vSGSTRate,0,'<Integer Thousand><Decimal,3>'),'=',',')+','+DELCHR(FORMAT(vSGSTAmount,0,'<Integer Thousand><Decimal,3>'),'=',',')+
    ','+DELCHR(FORMAT(vIGSTRate,0,'<Integer Thousand><Decimal,0>'),'=',',')+','+DELCHR(FORMAT(vIGSTAmount,0,'<Integer Thousand><Decimal,0>'),'=',',')+','+FORMAT(0)+
    ','+FORMAT(0)+','+DELCHR(FORMAT("Amount to Customer",0,'<Integer Thousand><Decimal,3>'),'=',',')+','+','+','+"Vehicle No."+','+ PackingDetails +',');

Outstream1.WRITETEXT();
    UNTIL Rec.NEXT=0;
    File1.CLOSE;
    MESSAGE('EDI File Created');
    FileManagement.DownloadToFile(txtTempFilename,'C:\NAV EDI\Encript.txt');

code on onaftergetrecord()
    SalesInvoiceLine.RESET;

SalesInvoiceLine.SETRANGE("Document No.","No.");
    SalesInvoiceLine.FINDSET("EDI Check",TRUE);
    IF SalesInvoiceLine.FINDSET THEN REPEAT
      "PartNo." := SalesInvoiceLine."No.";
       HSNCODE := SalesInvoiceLine."HSN/SAC Code";