Cancel Reservation Entry

Hello ,

The Entry BT19-04603 in Production Order are delete. and I can't cancel Reservation in page Reservation Entry. i have this message error

nx2obuf5ecdr.jpg

How i can Cancel Reservation Entry ?

Thanks

Answers

• RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    Seems to be a base out of the box error, Did you tried debugging?
  • harounmounirharounmounir Member Posts: 20
    I find the same result ,

In codeunit 99000831 Reservation Engine Mgt.

this Function : RevertDateToSourceDate(VAR ReservEntry : Record "Reservation Entry") was call

ProdOrderComponent.GET("Source Subtype","Source ID","Source Prod. Order Line","Source Ref. No.");
    // the code try to find Prod Order Component which is delete

Can I delete Reservation Entry directly in table ?
  • SanderDkSanderDk Member Posts: 497
    I find the same result ,

In codeunit 99000831 Reservation Engine Mgt.

this Function : RevertDateToSourceDate(VAR ReservEntry : Record "Reservation Entry") was call

ProdOrderComponent.GET("Source Subtype","Source ID","Source Prod. Order Line","Source Ref. No.");
    // the code try to find Prod Order Component which is delete

Can I delete Reservation Entry directly in table ?

You can, and sometimes you have to, but without knowing the cause you might are going to run into this again until you find the one-legged entry.
    For help, do not use PM, use forum instead, perhaps other people have the same question, or better answers.
  • RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    I wont recommend to delete until and unless you have a root cause reason to do so, Instead I will recommend to debug and go in bottom of this like why exactly its coming??

You can replicate the same scenario for some different item and investigate like there also its coming or not?
  • Miklos_HollenderMiklos_Hollender Member Posts: 1,598
    Reservation entries come in pairs, be sure to delete both because orphaned reservation entries are known to cause problems.
  • harounmounirharounmounir Member Posts: 20
    Thanks Guys