Options

Location access restriction and permission

I have say 5 users in my company....at time of transfer order posting i want to allow user 1 can access or see 3 locations out of 10 from drop down list and user 2 can access 4 location out of 10 and so on....how will i define this kind of permission ...will security filter help?how can i enter multiple location name in field filter of security filter....?

Answers

• Options
    KTA8KTA8 Member Posts: 389
    Security filter can work.
  • Options
    asinasin Member Posts: 25
    @KTA8 if there is a drop down list in location code having options like india ,france,UK,USA,JAPAN.....i want to make it like if user A click on dropdown can see only India and france option to choose, if user B clicks on the dropdown can see france ,UK,USA as option to choose and so on.....

will security filter do so?
  • Options
    KTA8KTA8 Member Posts: 389
    asin wrote: »
    @KTA8 if there is a drop down list in location code having options like india ,france,UK,USA,JAPAN.....i want to make it like if user A click on dropdown can see only India and france option to choose, if user B clicks on the dropdown can see france ,UK,USA as option to choose and so on.....

will security filter do so?

I haven't tried in that way but it could work. Make a little test.
  • Options
    HarshahnkHarshahnk Member Posts: 9
    give me a any desk session.. will help you on this
  • Options
    asinasin Member Posts: 25
    @Harshahnk can i restrict recieving and posting transfer orders userwise location wise....like use A can only transfer between a set of location, User b can transfer between some other location