Options

how to fix : The trust relationship between the primary domain and the trusted domain failed

spiky_goldenspiky_golden Member Posts: 44
Hello guys,
our tech team proceed to a domain migration from oldDomain to NewDomain. Dynamics NAV was installed a while ago on NewDomain. We tried to avoid moving Dynamics NAV this way. A trust was established between the 2 domains and it was working great for couple months. Now the migration of most users and computers is done. The Dynamics NAV server wasn't moved the database server neither. But when I tried to add users to Dynamics NAV I got this : The trust relationship between the primary domain and the trusted domain failed. The trust is still up between the 2 domains. Do you have any idea how we can resolved that?
Patrick Venner
programmeur-analyste
Cabico Custom Cabinetry

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    john6216john6216 Member Posts: 1
    Any follow up on this, I am seeing the same error on NAV with a break between domains
  • Options
    kylehardinkylehardin Member Posts: 257
    Just making sure I understand - the NST and SQL servers are both members of NewDomain? Which domain are the NAV user accounts part of?
    Kyle Hardin - ArcherPoint
  • Options
    mguyamguya Member Posts: 1
    The issue was corrected by tripple cheking the NAV users wich was missing the User runing the NAV server instance... sorry for the long delay...

Kindly clarify , do you mean restarting NAV service ?