Options

Development environment crashes with KERNELBASE.dll error

BlankNameBlankName Member Posts: 20
edited 2019-02-27 in NAV Three Tier
It usually happens when I try to save newly opened report and save it for first time on same line where I finished writing. PC that I use have only 4GB of rams and very bad HDD, which leads most of the time to be at almost 100% percent. Can it mess up somehow transfer from rams to hdd when rams are full and write some bad info which in turn crashes app? Because hard is really really bad, when speeds are 5Mb/s -10Mb/s its usage is 100%. What else could cause this error, bad build maybe? Because after the crash code that I wrote is gone and I have to redo it.

This is error from event viewer:

Faulting application name: finsql.exe, version: 9.0.47444.0, time stamp: 0x5837ac1c
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.17763.292, time stamp: 0x02385dc9
Exception code: 0xc000041d
Fault offset: 0x0011b022
Faulting process id: 0x2abc
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4cddcf8e34ba8
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\90\RoleTailored Client\finsql.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 2996bb3a-d3cc-41bd-940e-28dbacb36b5d
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Answers

• Options
    Developer101Developer101 Member Posts: 528
    upgrade your pc
    United Kingdom
  • Options
    Can someone verify that problem is in computer hardware?
  • Options
    malintusmalintus Member Posts: 32
    I faced with this problem after upgrade nav 2009 to nav 2013. 2013 client didn't started because of error with karnelbase file. My first action was upgrading windows end software fix but It wasn't related. I made a lot of things to fix that issue but I don't know which one helps. In the begining try to delete/change personalizations (/Departments/Administration/Application Setup/RoleTailored Client/User Personalization) or try to delete: PersonalizationStore.xml - U loose your personalization of course (make backup).
    But maybe I should ask you when this error start to shows up? Maybe some windows upgrades was installed last days?
  • Options
    It always showed sometimes when I try something in dev environment it just hangs for good minute and then exit at all dev environment. And in event viewer it show this error. For me it seems that pc can't process or messes up writing from ram to hdd which is very slow also. And then it tries to get back what it wrote to hard and its corrupted information and then just exits.