AL Publishing problem

gtrennert2gtrennert2 Member Posts: 23
Hello

New to AL - tried Sauravs introduction - all went fine until Publishing new objects (https://saurav-nav.blogspot.com/2018/12/msdyn365bc-al-development-05-publish.html

When doing F5 I get the following messages :
[2019-02-05 22:22:39.40] The request for path /BC130/dev/apps?SchemaUpdateMode=synchronize failed with code 422. Reason:
The application object of type 'Table' with the ID '50000' is defined in the app 'ALProject1 by Default publisher 1.0.0.0', but already exists in the base application.

I enabled NetFx40_LegacySecurityPolicy restarted NAV Instance

Any Idea what to do ?

Answers

• wolfskinwolfskin Member Posts: 84
    Try to add this statement in the file launch.jsob.

"schemaUpdateMode": "Recreate"
  • SanderDkSanderDk Member Posts: 497
    The error said direct ly: There is install an extension in your database which is using the table id 50000.

You need to delete the previous extension call ALProject1 before publishing the new.
    Search Extension -> Mark your extension and press uninstall + unpublish.
    For help, do not use PM, use forum instead, perhaps other people have the same question, or better answers.
  • gtrennert2gtrennert2 Member Posts: 23
    I tried with RECREATE : same error
  • gtrennert2gtrennert2 Member Posts: 23
    I clicked on SEARCH and put in extension - VSE is now showing me different files containing "extension" in the name or in the file
    But :
    I can't see the table 50000 (because it does not contain the word extension)
    I can't see how to uninstall or unpublish
  • SanderDkSanderDk Member Posts: 497
    Search in BC (or NAV) for extension, there is a page that shows install extensions :smile:
    In there you need to delete your extension
    For help, do not use PM, use forum instead, perhaps other people have the same question, or better answers.
  • nikhil01993nikhil01993 Member Posts: 7
    Hi!

Regarding error you are facing you have to (I hope you are using On-Prem Version):
    1.Check your launch.json and check for Server Instance mentioned.
    2.Go to Business Central Administration and check the database connected to that service.
    3.Open Database in Development Environment and search for Object - Table50000
    4.If the object exists you may delete it or you can change your Object ID in Visual Studio code and change it to one which is not previously used.

Hope this helps.
    Let me know if it works for you!.